Default Lammania (Beta) Forums Access?

Okay so if I get an email telling me I am in the beta, how am I meant to access the Lammania Beta forums to provide feedback since the account I pre-purchsed the Expansion on is the one with my original forum account which is still not working?

Any Thoughts, Suggestions, Ideas?

Do I bug Report it again?

Are the Turbine Guys still working through the list of broken accounts after 2 months?

Should I just not give feedback and not bother?
    Main Forum Account Status: Being Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varinox View Post
    Okay so if I get an email telling me I am in the beta, how am I meant to access the Lammania Beta forums to provide feedback since the account I pre-purchsed the Expansion on is the one with my original forum account which is still not working?

Any Thoughts, Suggestions, Ideas?

Do I bug Report it again?

Are the Turbine Guys still working through the list of broken accounts after 2 months?

Should I just not give feedback and not bother?
    is your forum account not working, or the game?
    The forum account creation is in your 'my account' next to the game subscription

Did you download the beta client from the link they gave you?

if so and if you have an existing DDO account just ignore the website page to create a new account and fire up the turbinelauncher.exe in your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\DDO Unlimited (Previiew)\"

That is the default ( auto-created ) folder your beta client was installed into, the regular client will be in the folder above it and is a completely seperate client

not sure why they dont have a 'create shortcut [ click here]' box ... /shrug

its still not live yet as of this post BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Caratacus_of_Archen View Post
    is your forum account not working, or the game?
    The forum account creation is in your 'my account' next to the game subscription
    The Forum account is not working, able to log into the game without issues.

My original Forum account existed since the DDO Unlimited Beta a few years back, but was bugged when the broke the forums with the update at the end of April, since then I've not been able to log in to that account, and every time I try I get told my Original Forum Username is not valid.

I reported it, got the automated email saying the report was received and thrown into the bug pile (known issue with the reports and they were meant to have been pulled out and we shouldn't report the issues again). I have heard nothing more about the forum issues since Cordovan's post on the 29th May.

I don't mind waiting for a fix as long as I know it's going to be fixed, but it's been well over a month since the last update on the Forum issue and the Beta seems to be starting soon, so it would be nice to have access to my original account which should be in the beta (due to the preorder of the expansion) and thus have access to the Beta Forums through that account. It would also be nice to be able to copy some of my characters from live with the character copy.

This account was made so I could actually post on the forums, but doesn't, and won't, have beta access...
    Main Forum Account Status: Being Fixed!

Community Member

Have you tried logging into forum with the same username and password you use for the game?
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Hero

I think if you are that concerned about it, call them if you can.

The ticket system they provide is woefully inefficient. And I can say every time I have called they have been out of their way helpful and resolved everything quickly.

Community Manager

Looking into it, stay tuned.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Varinox reset/change your pw on your original account

Varinox reset/change your pw on your original account.

My ticket with turbine will remain open. I am beyond frustrated that I had to change my pw to get into my original account & Lama closed Beta.

Especially considering my pw & game log in info is now combined. Really, really upset. Over a month & they couldn't fix it.

My original pw exceeded the security requirements so I have no idea why it triggered something after the forum upgrade/migration & wouldn't let me in.

Anyways reset/changed the pw on the account & this seemed to have worked. Again NOT the resolution that is acceptable at all.

Good luck Varinox, also it took *several* tries to get a new pw that would let me into the forums. Anyways, mind boggling. Good day to you Turbine.

(my c/c info has been removed months ago as well so). Cheers!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)