Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I started playing the build and am on level 10. With palemaster on, I'm hitting like a truck so far. HP is somewhat of a problem, although Zombie Form helps with that a bit. My DD/Search is miles below a dedicated trapper's but I seem to be doing at level trapping just fine, for now. I'm very interested to see what my damage will look like by level 20.

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar
    Prague, Czech Republic

Just to let you know, there was a player on Cannith going the 12/6/2 Wizard/Fighter/Monk way, and he was a beast, capable of doing any role needed - combat (with ESoS if I remember correctly), self heals, very nice saves etc etc. If I remember correctly, I heard him complaining about being Feat-starved though (with 7 (base) + 3 (wizard) + 4 (fighter) + 2 (monk) + 2 (epic) = 18 feats).

What you really need is:
    - Extend, Maximize for casting
    - Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Overwhelming Critical, Improved Critical:chosen weapon type for melee
    - Toughness for survivability

That's just 8, get them as early as possible, play with the others.

Good luck doing this :-)
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 15); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Just throwing this out there...

I rant this build for a few years before TRing him into a Melee Fvs... I'm actually going to TR him back into something along these lines again very soon.

Would be easy to shift over to Two handed instead of two weapon.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12