Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

With respect to editing, try right-clicking on Edit button and open in new tab or window. Works for me.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    With respect to editing, try right-clicking on Edit button and open in new tab or window. Works for me.
    That works for me. Thank you for the assistance!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScudRuckins View Post
    That works for me. Thank you for the assistance!
    Not a problem. I need to help sometimes to balance out my trolling.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Default Speaking of Mimics

I agree if the mimics are there all the time, no one will bother with them. It would be better if it was random whether the chest is a real chest, or a mimic (possibly 75% chest, 25% mimic), since you'd still be enticed to try to try for the chest every time.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    I don't think it's a bug. I'm pretty sure it's an Easter egg.

I noticed that I could slip into the courtyard and run around for a bit. If you look up at the building, you can see a light show or lightning storm going on the tower, which I suspect is where the boss fight takes place.

I'm pretty sure that was just a nice little addition for players to find to the quest that gives a bit of flavor. You can find neat little things in quests like this all over the place. For example, Bloody Crypt has the Abbot watching you and vanishing in the end fight.
    I know about Abbot and I love easter eggs - like the Powerslave quote when Wiz King dies - it is super awesome. Well the graphics are totally broken - at least they need to fix that - if its not in their plans already.
    Khyber : Acherontas, Agrahell, Agraell, Bellafontas, Brockmoor, Daimonas, Olethrio, Tiropitaki, Tserp,

Community Member

Default Bugs if Heroic Chain Run After Epic Chain

I ran the epic chain and it worked fine.

I ran the heroic chain (all on HE) and the game says I received the quest, but Oldstone Hall insists otherwise.

Apparently you can only get into Oldstone Hall once at the moment - my guess is running Heroic and then Epic leads to the same result.

Please fix.

I ran this solo EN with a L25 monk. I have to say that I did not like the amount of moving back and forth between realities. It was tedious, not intuitive, and not really fun. I ended up quitting the quest because I ran out of time to spend on it (real life).

My expectation is that once figured out that the quest will become easy. Just really rough first time through.

I too jumped across the balcony. I used abundant step to just leap the gap. Not, however, that it did me much good as I never got enough orbs of either type.

Likely to be one of the quests I don't do for a long time.

The mimic encounter was a total failure. Instead of the chest trying to eat you it turns out to be a real chest that SPEAKS TO YOU??? telling me to "look behind me" then a mimic enters from the rear and attacks. Just make the chest the mimic, I don't get it... otherwise this quest is an A-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12