Default Change to Risia and other ml gear Not getting enough attention

Changes to risia and other ml TR equipment will be the last straw for me.

•No new endgame content (whoopdeedoo more epic grind)
    •Upcoming changes to epic tr (whoopdeedoo more epic grind)
    •Ruining lowbie twink gear that I received after purchasing content and ran
    •Ruining lowbie gear that I traded higher end loot for stupid motes and recipes for
    •Ruining the game by fixing stuff that isn't broken rather than correcting game breaking bugs.
    •Always IMMEDIATELY fixing exploits that help players while allowing bugs that hurt players to continue indefinitely.
    •catering to cosmetic crp companions rather than new content that isn't just a rehash of the same crp monsters/quests we currently have.

Come on turbine I love giving you my money. Don't make me stop now.

Yes I know this is just "another whining vet threatening to leave cause you took my goodies" post but seriously don't you have actual issues to fix rather than alienating more of your fanbase? Even if 5-10 people leave from this that is still less money and less people positively speaking if this game.

Check out "item" forums for details/specifics.
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Community Member

The changes to the Risia gear is not generating a huge amount of nerd rage because it has already been addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    The Risia Frost and Icy Burst effects no longer add to the total enhancement value of an item, so they do not affect the item's minimum level.
    Even if there is a bug and the older ones are still increasing the ML of items..... this is Lamannia, there are going to be bugs. And some of them will even make it to live. But it seems pretty clear what their intent for the items is.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    •Ruining lowbie twink gear that I received after purchasing content and ran
    <snip>
    •Always IMMEDIATELY fixing exploits that help players while allowing bugs that hurt players to continue indefinitely.
    You are making conflicting statements. ML0 rings with high level effects was very clearly not intended. Even if you did not come to the forums to see the Developer statement that this was unintended, and will be fixed once they get to it, common sense should have been enough to tell you that being able to use level 11 gear at level 1 is not intended. And this is something that greatly benefited players.

I will certainly miss passing my ML0 +6 STR and GFL rings each life. But in the same list of things that you are raging about, you list the fact that Turbine is correcting this bug that benefits players after it has existed for years, and then you list that Turbine always IMMEDIATELY fixes things that help players. You can't argue this both ways. Be glad that you were able to use the bugged rings for as long as you were.