Default Launcher "Update Error"

I finally got my launcher working on my mac, but whenever the launcher window opens and it attempts to update, I get the message "an update error occurred" in yellow text above a horizonal rotating blue & white candy-striped status bar no matter how many times I launch/re-launch the app.

Any suggestions?

////UPDATE////

Success!!!

I tried relocating the DNDLauncher from the "Applications" folder to my desk top and relaunching it from there and it worked just fine. The patch files are downloading as i type this.
    Last edited by Grimlust; 07-09-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: update

Community Member

Default dnd launcher error

didn't work for me. have tried everything else in forum. any other suggestions
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlust View Post
    I finally got my launcher working on my mac, but whenever the launcher window opens and it attempts to update, I get the message "an update error occurred" in yellow text above a horizonal rotating blue & white candy-striped status bar no matter how many times I launch/re-launch the app.

Any suggestions?

////UPDATE////

Success!!!

I tried relocating the DNDLauncher from the "Applications" folder to my desk top and relaunching it from there and it worked just fine. The patch files are downloading as i type this.