Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lammania

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by KilzCasualKillers View Post
    The character copy utility is still giving me a "Error retrieving your player information." Error. Possibly related, I'm unable to access the lammania forums. The link in the e-mail just sends me to a red letter notice to read the Non-disclosure agreement (which I've done)

Anyone else having trouble copying characters over?
    I get the same. No forums. No character copying tool. I did get on lam and took part in the ask the dev chat. They were unaware of how to fix this when I /telled them. they were polite and did reply. Just did not know how to fix it. I am able to log into the new content. Just the character copying tool and forums are inaccessible for me at this moment.

Community Member

Got told by ppl on lama that the forum is "working" but that they had to figure out how to get there... no idea if its just stupid trolling or of there is really something we have to do to access it.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Farkam View Post
    Got told by ppl on lama that the forum is "working" but that they had to figure out how to get there... no idea if its just stupid trolling or of there is really something we have to do to access it.
    I guess I will have to wait for someone in the player community to figure this one out for us. It is funny how every time I need technical assistance that is where the answers usually seem to come from. Turbine seems to repeatedly fail at meeting this communities needs.

i can't even login to lam and i have both the new pack + i'm vip, so what gives
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

2015 DDO Players Council MangLord's Avatar

I just downloaded Lamannia, or at least that's what I think I'm doing. It's been downloading 23804 files for about 1.5 hours now, and we're looking at about 44% complete. Huge install is an understatement. Haha. At least I'm checking the forums in the meantime.

AFAIK right now Lamma is having a closed Beta testing. When there is open Beta testing all VIP's should be able to log on. There are many phases to testing this is just one of them.

Community Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Downloaded and when finished it only downloaded 88% patch dat. I uninsalled and reinstalled and got the same results. I bought the new pack & i'm a VIP. After maint. on monday my launcher had changed, it looked like the one i got from download of lam server(?). I can also log in my VIP acct. using either the New log in for Lam and my VIP acct. Also now have "Ghallanda" as a new world to log into. I also sent in a ticket and Turbine replied with they won't discuss this or any other problem regarding THEIR new pkg. and told me not to send them any more on Lam cause they will not respond. They in effect told me to go to the forum and that the players had to figure it out themselves.

Default Same Here

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    That was my question from a few days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by TFPAQ View Post
    That was my question from a few days ago...
    You need to have purchased the expansion before June 9th to be guaranteed an early spot in Beta. If not, I am not certain when, and if, you will get an invitation to this beta (likely the last).

I still have not decided if purchasing the expansion is worth the money or not. Locking me out of lammania and preventing me from seeing what I might or might not buy is keeping the information I need to make that decision from me.

I wont be buying until I am satisfied I know enough about what I am getting.

Open lam back up to everyone please.
    Shmuel Xadin Xadins Errand Mohnster Yitzhak

Default beta access

Can anyone tell me when beta access will be restored?

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyKat1000 View Post
    Can anyone tell me when beta access will be restored?
    I have VIP and got email to beta access. So just want to know when I can log in....

Community Member

Default Second Beta Phase

It will be up and running tomorrow, probably around 10:00 am US eastern time (which was when the first beta phase went online last week).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12