Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lammania

Community Member

Question Lammania

I was just wondering if Lammania will be down as well as the lama forums until the closed beta launch?

Quote Originally Posted by tigeress55719 View Post
    I was just wondering if Lammania will be down as well as the lama forums until the closed beta launch?

Lamannia came down around 10am Eastern this morning.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Yup, the Lamannia server will be down until we launch the Shadowfell Conspiracy Beta. Stay tuned for announcements!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Smile

well, lLamania has been down last couple of days. Been looking for event times and scheduals. Got the dates for the next 3weekends but no event times/scheduals as of yet. Still looking and staying toned

Community Member

Smile When will Beta be availible

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yup, the Lamannia server will be down until we launch the Shadowfell Conspiracy Beta. Stay tuned for announcements!
    Do we know what time on July 12, Lamannia will be open?

Quote Originally Posted by Chatito View Post
    Do we know what time on July 12, Lamannia will be open?
    I thought the Shadowfell Conspiracy and the Enhancement Pass and all that was due to go live around the 19th of August?

EDIT: Nevermind. My Fail; didn't see the "Beta".
    Last edited by Philibusta; 07-12-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Why did you guys send me out an email saying the beta was up, when you have closed down the server and the forum.

At first i tried my old Lamania client which gave me the value cannot be null parameter name: stream error.

I thought it was my old version so i proceeded to download 8 gigs of data again.

tried the fresh new install and got the same error.

Please can you at least post that your servers are down. and not waste my time and bandwidth.

And don't send me false miss leading emails.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostBeard View Post
    Why did you guys send me out an email saying the beta was up, when you have closed down the server and the forum.

At first i tried my old Lamania client which gave me the value cannot be null parameter name: stream error.

I thought it was my old version so i proceeded to download 8 gigs of data again.

tried the fresh new install and got the same error.

Please can you at least post that your servers are down. and not waste my time and bandwidth.

And don't send me false miss leading emails.
    Posted on the forums,

And think you should read your email again, it is clearly stated "Join us for the opening of Beta on July 12th!"
    It is now 1am EST July 12th in their location, do you really think its going to be up already...
    Ainur Wer'lak Thelanis

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Unhappy

With the Lamannia boards closed, where do I find the link to download Lamannia?
    We magnetize to our lives what we hold in our thoughts-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lerl View Post
    With the Lamannia boards closed, where do I find the link to download Lamannia?
    The link to download the Lamannia client is available in the Beta invitation that is sent to people invited to participate (although if you find any old links to the client, they should still work.)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default VIP = Beta?

The link to download the Lamannia client is available in the Beta invitation that is sent to people invited to participate (although if you find any old links to the client, they should still work.)
    I thought one of the perks for VIP was beta access? Where is my invite? (to download the new Lammie client, etc)?

if i reactivate my VIP account will i get beta access?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TFPAQ View Post
    I thought one of the perks for VIP was beta access? Where is my invite? (to download the new Lammie client, etc)?
    It seems not all of the emails were sent out yet, I preordered before the day that it said to in order to get beta access, yet havent received my email yet, so relax. its only the first day,

The way it worked with MotU, was VIP who didn't buy the pack in time were allowed in later, but still before the Premiums and F2P. The downside was that if you were a VIP who still did not own the pack, you had no access to the new quests and there was no way to buy it through the TP store yet. Kinda like it has always worked on Lama. If you dont own it on live through the store, it was locked on Lama.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Community Member

I somehow cant get access to the beta forum (logged in the game at the moment). When I check the email I received and click the beta forum link, all I get his

Attention Farkam
    By viewing and/or posting content in the closed beta forums, you agree to the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement clauses

and there is nothing else (exept a msg saying the lammania forum will be back on the 12th)

Default Is lamannia actuually up yet

Is either lamannia server accepting logins or the Lamanna forums actually up yet?

Can anyone actually login to either successfully??
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 24 Alts on Khyber and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Is either lamannia server accepting logins or the Lamanna forums actually up yet?

I'm in lam now
    Its mind over matter It doesn't matter, If I don't mind -- Always use LOADED dice.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

Yup, I'm in lam too. Lam forums are still showing as down for me though.

Community Member

The character copy utility is still giving me a "Error retrieving your player information." Error. Possibly related, I'm unable to access the lammania forums. The link in the e-mail just sends me to a red letter notice to read the Non-disclosure agreement (which I've done)

Anyone else having trouble copying characters over?

I could easily be wrong (and I can't remember where I read it so I'm unable to provide a link) but I thought I had read that the first people accepted to the testing would be those who bought the preorder before the June deadline, then VIPs would be accepted afterwards.

I didn't buy the preorder, but (as a VIP) I'm working on getting to Lamannia now, just trying to make sure. Thus far, the client is showing that Lamannia is "closed" but afterward the client started updating again, so I'll see what happens...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast