Community Member

Default Did they nurf spell damage?

For some reason all of a sudden the damage my Druid (lvl 25) does with with spells seems to have been cut.

Call lightning used to do between 300 and 500, 800 to 1200 on crits. Now it's doing between 200 - 300 and around 800 on crits. Yes I have some new gear so I went back to my old gear to compare. Still around the same numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahson View Post
    For some reason all of a sudden the damage my Druid (lvl 25) does with with spells seems to have been cut.

Call lightning used to do between 300 and 500, 800 to 1200 on crits. Now it's doing between 200 - 300 and around 800 on crits. Yes I have some new gear so I went back to my old gear to compare. Still around the same numbers.
    Are you sure your higher numbers are not against stunned mobs?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Are you sure your higher numbers are not against stunned mobs?
    Very sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahson View Post

Did you switch to a different Epic Destiny that is out of the Primal Sphere?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Community Member

Still in Primal avatar. Seems like it was after the last update that I noticed this.