Community Member

Default getting ready for enh.pass

Anyone well versed in Lamannia / new enhancements, could you recommend how to wrap up my Human Bard 15 / Barbarian 1 / Fighter 1?

Original plan was just (I think) using a newbie build from Tihocan's Revisiting Paths for New Players, 18/1/1 ready for warchanter III. Newer plan was 16/2/2 going for Inspire Excellence and Overwhelming Crit.

Right now I am a warchanter with Cleaves, Extend, Empower Healing, swinging a Shining Devastation.

If I went for 18 levels of Bard, I could get Victory Song (full BAB on Inspire courage and Vorpal for 20s) and/or Virtuoso (regen songs+extra songs/duration).

If I went for 4 levels of Fighter (15/4/1) I could fit in the whole THF chain. And potentially some of the new kensai goodies (if any). I'd lose 6th level bard spells though (OID, CMWMass).

I could also invest in barbarian a bit more. Even three levels of barbarian seem tasty (16/3/1). I am not sure if any of the benefits require rage though. I probably won't be raging much.
    * FB tree: Core: Die Hard and +10 HP; Supreme Cleave; +1 Con; sprint boost if I don't snag it from bard
    * OcS tree: Core: +1 saves; Uncanny Dodger, +1 Con; perhaps other stuff
    * Ravager: Core: bleh; Haggle, +1 Con, Slaughter, perhaps Aura of Fear, other stuff

Default hi

Hi Cru121.

I am NOT up with the know so really cant give u any definitive feedback.

I am looking at the possibility of Bard 16 (ss), Rog3, Arti 1 - dex based quart staff.

or possibly bard 18 (ss), atri 1, barb 1.

I really should do some thinking bout it more.
    I do not feel WC is worth looking at (for me at least).

GL and "Go the BARDS!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnofEntropy View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see Flizik the dwarf jamming to 'Devil went down to georgia' and smoking a pipe ...

Community Member

I do have a Bard 16 / Rog 3 / Fighter 1 on a different server, and I was also considering Qstaves for her.