Default Old items with "line script errors"

Just reactivated my account after over 3 years away and when i checked my items stored in the bank, I found I had dozens of items in my reincarnation cache that i never removed, and most of them have the words "line script error" multiple times in red under the item description so I have no clue what some of the items even do.

Any suggestions?

Community Member

Default Ardor

I have a old ardor Item in my TR cache before the changed it to +10 ardor of some such suppose to change when you pull it out don't need it so it stays in my cache. Not sure what else was effected by the spellpower change.

are these random generated items? or named items?

I have not seen any items recently with "line script error" (I did a long time ago after an update). did you take them out and try using them? i am curious to see if they have any effect (maybe you would be able to see the effect (there is a way now in the window log that you can see active effects on equipped items by toggling in the chat window INCOMING / EFFECTS).

I take it that the name of the items do not give a clue to the missing functions then?

I wonder if the line script error just nullifies whatever the (obsolete) effect was? or maybe due to some calculation error, it might grant you an enhancement bonus of 255 instead of +1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlust View Post
    Just reactivated my account after over 3 years away and when i checked my items stored in the bank, I found I had dozens of items in my reincarnation cache that i never removed, and most of them have the words "line script error" multiple times in red under the item description so I have no clue what some of the items even do.

Any suggestions?

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlust View Post

Any suggestions?
    Once you pull it out of your bank it will be corrected. What can you do in the mean time? Nothing. This occurred quite some time ago so, you won't be able to find much more about it than that unless you are willing to go through known issues of the past and each and every update you missed.