Default Please read if you are a new player with questions!

I recently TR'd my main for his ninth life, Praetoreus Silvershield, and he is currently at level 8. I will be running level 6 quests on elite until I hit level 9, at which point I will be running level 7 quests on elite until I hit level 10, and so on. I very often post LFM's that read, "Elite for BB. All welcome."

What that means is that everyone is welcome. I don't care if you don't know where the quest is located and need to ask. I don't care if you don't know where every trap and secret door is. I don't care if you die. I don't care if you die again. I don't care if you die a third time.

If you want to run another quest when we're done with the one I posted, just ask. I don't care if it is below the level I was planning to run. If I'm not busy, I'll be glad to run it with you.

If you see my LFM and you don't know if that quest requires flagging, feel free to click "Join" and then ask me. Even if it does require flagging, I won't get upset because you didn't know.

I have other characters, but Praetoreus is my lowest level one at the moment. But the same goes in-game for Gregorovic, Archenpaul, Jarladdin, Jonathraxius, Jaklomeo, and Archernicus (my other characters.)
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

We need more players like you.

(and I should probably put up more LFMs...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Also for new players, byoh means bring your own heals, if you want to use hire you have to ask, but if you cant heal yourself dont join those parties.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post
    I don't care if you die again. I don't care if you die a third time.
    Well, why would you anyway? The XP penalty is only applied once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post
    I recently TR'd my main for his ninth life, Praetoreus Silvershield, and he is currently at level 8. I will be running level 6 quests on elite until I hit level 9, at which point I will be running level 7 quests on elite until I hit level 10, and so on. I very often post LFM's that read, "Elite for BB. All welcome."

What that means is that everyone is welcome. I don't care if you don't know where the quest is located and need to ask. I don't care if you don't know where every trap and secret door is. I don't care if you die. I don't care if you die again. I don't care if you die a third time.

If you want to run another quest when we're done with the one I posted, just ask. I don't care if it is below the level I was planning to run. If I'm not busy, I'll be glad to run it with you.

If you see my LFM and you don't know if that quest requires flagging, feel free to click "Join" and then ask me. Even if it does require flagging, I won't get upset because you didn't know.

I have other characters, but Praetoreus is my lowest level one at the moment. But the same goes in-game for Gregorovic, Archenpaul, Jarladdin, Jonathraxius, Jaklomeo, and Archernicus (my other characters.)
    I tip my hat to you sir.

Similar reason I have invited a few newer players to my guild. If we the vets take a little time to help newer players, like was done for us 3+ years ago, then newer players will be encouraged and keep logging on until they are themselves knowledgeable and experienced.

Great post.
    +1 to you, good sir.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.