Thread: Adrenaline

Community Member

Default Adrenaline

How Adrenaline work? do i have to be rage to use adrenaline, or this ability is like rage?
    and other abilities from the destiny tree that work when you're raged work when i use adrenaline?
    Last edited by Treepower; 07-09-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepower View Post
    How Adrenaline work? do i have to be rage to use adrenaline, or this ability is like rage?
    and other abilities from the destiny tree that work when you're raged work when i use adrenaline?
    rage isn't needed, but it doesn't work if you're in Stalwart/DOS stance or Combat Expertise (I think, not 100% on that).

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    rage isn't needed, but it doesn't work if you're in Stalwart/DOS stance or Combat Expertise (I think, not 100% on that).
    I can confirm that Adrenaline does not work if you are in the following stances

1. SD or DoS Defensive Stances Tier 1/2/3
    2. Combat Expertise
    3. Defensive Stance

It is considered a "Rage Like" effect which is blocked by these stances

Community Member

Does Crown Of Summer stack with Grid Against Demons?

Community Member

Default Fury Of The Wild- Adrenaline

I reached Fury of the wild and have Adrenaline, in the few times i used it the effect was for one attack, but when i used it on the boss in the quest spinner of shadows, the effect last for 15 seconds, how?

Community Member

From the time of activation, you have 15 seconds to hit something. If you don't in that time frame, you waste your charge.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thalone View Post
    From the time of activation, you have 15 seconds to hit something. If you don't in that time frame, you waste your charge.
    let's say i have activated adrenaline, i have 15 sec to hit, after 2 sec i attacked and the adrenaline effect gone, this is how it suppose to work, but when i fought the spider in spinner of shadows, the adrenaline effected every attack, for 15 sec i had +300% damage and +2 crit threat.