Default Extended Closed Beta Week(end)

Howdy folks!

In order to help us get more out of our beta weekend, as well as let those of you join us who were inable, we're going to be keeping Lamannia online all week!

We're also going to be running a few extra Events this week to make up for lost time.

You can find some of us online during the following times/dates (all times are GMT-4)

Tuesday July 30th, 7-10pm
    Wednesday July 31st, 6-8am
    Thursday August 1st, 3-5pm, 9-11pm
    Friday August 2nd, 7-8pm, 10-11pm
    Saturday August 3rd, 10-11am, 12-1pm

During these events, Dev type folks will be around to pass out Iconic access to all of you who do not have them as well as allowing folks to get into quests that would otherwise not be available to them.

We'll see you there!

Default Sweet!

Thank you! Looking forward to logging in

Sweet! Now only if I could get on.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Howdy folks!

In order to help us get more out of our beta weekend, as well as let those of you join us who were inable, we're going to be keeping Lamannia online all week!

We're also going to be running a few extra Events this week to make up for lost time.

You can find some of us online during the following times/dates (all times are GMT-4)

During these events, Dev type folks will be around to pass out Iconic access to all of you who do not have them as well as allowing folks to get into quests that would otherwise not be available to them.

We'll see you there!

Thank you . Looking forward to finally being able to log in and play....

Community Member

Where do I find the devs that can give access to Iconics, etc?

Community Member

Howdy folks!

We'll see you there!

Ah, the hot chocolate and donuts have arrived! Thank you.

I'm confused. Why do you have to go to a Dev to get content unlocked? Why not just unlock everything for the people invited?

it is a closed beta, and you want stuff tested. Give the testers access to test stuff.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    I'm confused. Why do you have to go to a Dev to get content unlocked? Why not just unlock everything for the people invited?

it is a closed beta, and you want stuff tested. Give the testers access to test stuff.
    I know, it doesn't make sense but I guess we have to wait until 7pm tonight.

Howdy folks!

We'll see you there!
    Looking forward to it. Thank you.

i can not enter the storm horns, click on portal and get nothing.
    picked up quests

very weird
    member of DWAT: BODHISATTVA / BREAKBEATZ / DOSEONE / DROFFSKI / EARASAMUS / ISMIST / NEOSPORING / NYOSH / NYOSHIS / THEDANCING / TONES

Community Member

When I chose one of the iconics i tried to level up but after I chose the option it leveld up the bar but I can't do anything.

Community Member

Is there still a chance to win a Sub or TP during the weekdays for those that were not able to log in on the weekend ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by punkad View Post
    Is there still a chance to win a Sub or TP during the weekdays for those that were not able to log in on the weekend ?
    This is what I am curious about also, I finally got my client working and the drawing is over?

Community Member

How do we know the drawing is over? They don't announce that they've handed out the prizes?