2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

Default Seeking a buddy or two for TR ZERG, August 5th-11th

Long story short,
    want to TR one of my toons and try to get back to 20 as soon as possible, for a change, my current routine still includes doing each quest once on Elite even on TR's. The above-mentioned week will be my "holidays" - family out, still have to go to work from time to time, but time for DDO.

I was looking in our guild, which is wonderful, but we tend to go slower and nobody can commit to such mad project full time. Therefore, I am looking for a buddy or two here on boards. Some information follow:

What will happen?
    Quick ZERG to lvl20. Please check this thread for approximate quest plan (I am in no way connected to the thread author, just "stealing" his research).

When will it happen?
    The event will happen during the week August 5th-11th, I plan to be on my evenings as minimum, approximately 18:00-0:00 (I'm GMT +2, which means 12:00-18:00 EST), but if needed, can shift the time to later hours (and get the sleep before and after that). Also I have planned for a day completely off, being able to speed things up fast, though date is not decided yet.

Who I search for?
    I search for the leveling buddy, one or more, who is willing to commit to the project somewhat and keep pace.

What I expect of the attendee(s)?
    - I'm expecting TR's - people who know quests, toons that have leveling twink gear ready.
    - I'm expecting a person who is prepared to jump into the fray right off (that means, he/she is TRed, equipped etc.) before the run will start. I will be personally TRing more than week before the event so that when the run is finished (if successful), I can TR again right away and start anew.
    - I'm expecting the toon(s) to join being self-sufficient to some degree - I do not shun using hires, but due to their much erratic behavior and not-that-great AI (what an euphemism), be prepared to survive on your own at least for some time.
    - I also expect you have access to the mentioned packs...

What to take into consideration?
    I will be doing a mixed Arti/Barb/Rogue build, so that the traps and stuff are taken care of - doing this for a barb life.

And the most important question...
    Are you interested? If so, reply in this thread, PM here or ingame mail to Tirain.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

I wasn't patient enough and TRed two days ago, and made it to lvl11. I am leaving for holidays now, but the plan is to finish the TR and begin next one once I get back. So, seeking someone lvl 10-11 to start with VoN3 and Shadow Crypt farm.

Still searching for someone to do the grind with me ;-)
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodoroq View Post

Still searching for someone to do the grind with me ;-)

Best of luck, Dodo - enjoy the TR run! It sounds fun.

Cheers,
    Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Yes, pretty much enjoyed it, as I am enjoying my new life now - lvl7 and groing. Now only if I had one more day to play and get to Shadow Crypt before update hits us!