So I've been observing hirelings working out their logic tree for combat actions...
This is my testing results so far, and the order they perform their actions. Each test is run from top to bottom, and they stop at the 1st case that passes the test, fulfill the action, and then start checking again from the top of the list.
* If event follow, run to contract holder
* If event aggressive, set int to -1
* If event defensive, set int to 3
* if event passive, set int 0
* If standing in trap, hold still.
* If contract holder being attacked by mob that cleaves, move into cleave range.
* If contract holder < 10% life, cast smallest heal.
* If on follow, follow RIGHT on their heels.
* If not on heels of contract holder, stay out of heal range, and not in LOS.
* If contract holder has condition I can cure... Cure it.
* If party of contract holder has condition I can cure... null.
* If contract holder is down >48 life cast full heal.
* If contract holder is down >48 life and heal on CD, cast group heal
* If I'm down >48 life cast full heal.
* If I'm down >48 life and heal on CD, cast group heal
* If no one is hurt, pick a target, and run into their face.
* If no on is hurt, and I'm in the face of a monster, dump my mana into <attack spell>
I'm actually joking about this list... But I have been documenting Albus's behavior because he has the BEST logic out of all the clerics.