Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by ed209a View Post
    To add one more to the choir, GREAT job on the PDF. It made planning my character update much easier.

At some point, you changed from having an index or list of bookmarks on the left margin to having thumbnails on the left. I'd love to see the text list return when 5.8 comes out.
    Refreshed 5.7 with both thumbnails and bookmarks to give you the option to scan it either way. Cheers for spotting that the bookmarks had disappeared, hadn't noticed that.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Updated 5.8 with details of the new Warpriest tree for Clerics and Favoured Souls

There are other changes on Lamannia but won't update them until they're actually live, just thought people might want to be able to see the new tree and compare it for themselves to the "old" Protection tree that it will be replacing.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Updated 6.0 with all of the documented changes to U19 Patch 2. And quite a few undocumented changes.

A number of typos, description problems and problems with the mechanics of choosing enhancements were changed - but there are still quite a few remaining.

Bugs are flagged with ** in the description somewhere, all of the ones in the document flagged with ** have been bug reported. Some like the Spellpower enhancements in Divine Disciple have been "partially fixed" but description is still borked for USP option.

Still quite a few inconsistencies - Wand Heightening has been almost removed and rolled up into Wand and Scroll Mastery - but poor Archmages and Spellsingers still need to choose it to get access to their enhancements that boost damage/effectiveness. Archmage is maybe debatable because they get an effect that boost any spell casting device, not just wands and scrolls, but Spellsingers need to choose Wand Heighten to get access to Wand and Scroll Mastery which now further boosts wand DC .... I would suggest replacing the Wand Heightening enhancement with an Enhancement that adds their Perform skill to their Positive Spell Power to help give them back some of their backup healing capability they lost from the old enhancements. Tier 1 = 25% of Perform to Positive Spell Power, Tier 2 = 50%, Tier 3 = 100%.

And you still have Metamagics that are missing Feats as a prereq in some trees but not others.

As always, if you spot a change that I've missed, let me know and I'll update the PDF.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Updated 6.0 with all of the documented changes to U19 Patch 2. And quite a few undocumented changes.

A number of typos, description problems and problems with the mechanics of choosing enhancements were changed - but there are still quite a few remaining.
    Speaking of typos and mechanics... as much as I'd like to get heavy repeater proficiency at 6 Rogue, seems it's light at that point and heavy later.

(I think that's been in all the versions of your otherwise excellent PDF I've seen so far.)

Oh, and a lot more than just the "**" marked ones have bugs in-game and have been reported, so is that the ones where you've reported them yourself or some other such criteria?
    No longer completely f2p as of November 2014. Father of 3 more DDO players so far (I do have more children than that).

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by mna View Post
    Speaking of typos and mechanics... as much as I'd like to get heavy repeater proficiency at 6 Rogue, seems it's light at that point and heavy later.

(I think that's been in all the versions of your otherwise excellent PDF I've seen so far.)

Oh, and a lot more than just the "**" marked ones have bugs in-game and have been reported, so is that the ones where you've reported them yourself or some other such criteria?
    Light/Heavy repeater sorted - cheers for that.

Those are just the cosmetic bugs - things that don't actually do what they say they do is another story entirely

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Updated to 6.2 with Eldritch Knight for Sorcerers and Wizards as previewed on Lamannia.

Community Member

pls update:
    dws tree with new devotion values
    skaldic rage is 3 mins base duration

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    pls update:
    dws tree with new devotion values
    skaldic rage is 3 mins base duration
    Cheers for that.

Corrected Skaldic Rage - enhancement still describes Base duration as 60 sec. Just rolled up a newbie bard to confirm. Added ** flag to enhancement to list description as being bugged.
    Revised Deepwood Stalker Positive Power Power redistribution - don't think I'm a fan of them being spread along the core abilities, but it is what it is.

If you spot anything else that's been changed from when doc was put together, I'll correct them.

Community Member

warpriest
    haste and blur swapped
    ameliorating strike on hit 1d2, not 1d4 on crit

spellsinger
    T1 magical studies is a multiselector with musical studies (musical studies are reportedly bugged, but it's there)

radiant servant
    divine healing: confusing wording - heal 1d4 for 2 secs per point of Heal

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

A belated thanks for the updates. Version 7.1 is uploaded now.

Have added Swashbuckler to the Enhancement PDF with the current build on Lamannia.

As always, if you spot anything that has been changed or is innacurate, please let me know and I'll update.

Sweet! Thanks for the updated version!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567