Community Member

Default Trying get my current account working, and also tried to make a new account to play..

Not sure why its being so picky. I must of fired this game up during launch last year and played it according to steam, but just totally forgot. And I have my LoTRO turbine account.

Now I can sign into the website here with my turbine account, but when I try to use it to log into the game it says I need an active subscription. But...I cant add it anywhere on my turbine account page.

Then when I try to just make a new account with a brand new email, the page just refreshes and keeps giving me hassles like even though the username I put in should work it just wont take. Or it wont take the email, I just cant seem to simply create a new account.

Any thoughts?

Community Member

I wish I knew, I have the same problem. I have an LotRO account and am logged into that, posting this, but it won't let me log into DDO using it. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gann View Post
    Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorie View Post
    Adding DDO (or LOTRO or AC) to an Existing Turbine Account
    If you would like to add another subscription to an existing Turbine account, please contact the Account Management department via phone or email and they will be happy to assist. We do apologize, but we don't currently have an automated option to do this on the website.
    Hopefully that helps.

They'll likely give you an account key to put in to create the account.
    Main Forum Account Status: Being Fixed!

try pw reset in your account menu for DDO, and your DDO client should be in your turbine folder next to the Lotro folder, you need to run turbinelauncher.exe from that folder
    Last edited by Caratacus_of_Archen; 07-12-2013 at 08:33 AM.