Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default Ranger Sprint Boost Bug?

    I've taken Ranger Sprint boost from the Temp tree, it shows up in my enhancement tab on the char sheet, but when i drag it to a hotbar it's greyed out, can't cast.
    Known Bug or what, anyone?

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I've taken Ranger Sprint boost from the Temp tree, it shows up in my enhancement tab on the char sheet, but when i drag it to a hotbar it's greyed out, can't cast.
    Known Bug or what, anyone?
    Works fine for me on my ranger that was TR'ed about 2 weeks ago.

  3. #3
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    Works fine for me on my ranger that was TR'ed about 2 weeks ago.
    TR'd, and LR'd. Still no worky.

  4. #4
    Community Member tiran2378's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I've taken Ranger Sprint boost from the Temp tree, it shows up in my enhancement tab on the char sheet, but when i drag it to a hotbar it's greyed out, can't cast.
    Known Bug or what, anyone?
    If have any ranks of Legendary Dreadnought - Action Boost Haste even if not twist or in destiny it grey out
    both action boost haste and sprint boost in tempest tree

  5. #5
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiran2378 View Post
    If have any ranks of Legendary Dreadnought - Action Boost Haste even if not twist or in destiny it grey out
    both action boost haste and sprint boost in tempest tree
    I suspected something like that, since Haste/Sprint are an either/or on the Ranger tree. At first I did have LD Haste learned. Later on, I reset/unlearned LD Haste, but Ranger Sprint was still greyed.

    I'm hoping this is NOT WAI. It's bad enought that Ranger Sprint/Haste is an XOR, but forcing the XOR even when the Haste comes from another source is just plain bullschtako. Bug reported.

  6. #6
    Community Member Terimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    32

    Default Same Problem

    I'm having the same problem on my Thief-Acrobat / Tempest / Kensei. I have Haste Boost in the Kensei tree, which works fine. But when I drag Sprint Boost from the Tempest tree to the hot bar, it greys out. I haven't tried it on a pure Ranger - I'll have to give it a shot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload