The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Default Anyone know any good PnP Videocasts?

Hey guys recently I watched some DnD games by Penny Arcade and Robot Chicken both of them were really fun and It was cool to see how other people do things. I was wondering IF anyone knew anyone that does DnD Session videos series...like on youtube or w/e. There's plenty of games from Penny Arcade but their all podcasts and the visuals IMO are a big part of DnD even if your doing everything theater of the mind style.

Oh and I would prefer if it was a Pathfinder game but 4e, 5e, 3.5e, D20 Modern, Gurps or even something like Star Wars Saga or Shadowrun would be fine to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

Check Twitch.tv

It has a few live PnP streams, and even fewer DDO streams- sadpandaface-
    The streams are recorded and accessible on the channel after it goes live for easy viewing.

Community Member

Not what you are really looking for but might be fun just to add that in the film "ET the Extraterrestrial" there was a scene of all the kids playing D&D at the kitchen table

Will Wheaton has some out there and the hackmaster crowd has some of them no links since I am at work and cant find them here

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE