Question Moving Targets: where is "downstairs"?

When running Moving Targets, most of the clues are pretty obvious (room names on the map). "Wine Cellar" isn't on the map, but I figured out it's the frozen area north and downstairs of the bathhouse.

I haven't yet figured out "Downstairs", though (one of the locations Crystal goes to). Would someone describe where "downstairs" is on this map?

Quote Originally Posted by Enga View Post
    When running Moving Targets, most of the clues are pretty obvious (room names on the map). "Wine Cellar" isn't on the map, but I figured out it's the frozen area north and downstairs of the bathhouse.

I haven't yet figured out "Downstairs", though (one of the locations Crystal goes to). Would someone describe where "downstairs" is on this map?
    What does he say he is going to do? I want to say downstairs is the first big area you come to with the three levels. The Grand Entrance Hall on the map.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

The clue is "I have to go check on my pets downstairs" and I just found the location by accident - wasn't expecting a boss and got killed.

It's the secret passage between the bathhouse and the banner hall - a little closer to the banner hall side. I guess the Mother of the Nest is the pet referred to?

She also says something about checking up on her pets. My best guess is that it is down where the mother spider is. I haven't actually gone down to check though, as Crystal terrifies me.

I agree -- Crystal the Giant is, at level, probably the toughest encounter in DDO. Or more accurately, his elemental retinue is: alone he would have been a pushover I never defeated Crystal on Epic difficulties, and only once on Heroic. And that was on a third-life ranger with greensteel Longbow of Ooze -- about the best weapon against elementals.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"