Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    And that's the issue . . . it's not the Shirdadi is OP, it's not, it's just that with the big bucket-of-stupid we've seen in the recent EE quests there aren't more viable caster options.

So Turbine . . . going forward are you going to leave the mob saves so retardedly high?
    Nothing like upping trash saves by 5-10 since motu's release when our DCs have gone up 0 when all it does is help clear trash a bit quicker before the unbuffable red/purple named we don't excel at killing comes along

At least with Master's Blitz in the party, we don't need DC casting!!

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Shirdadi
    Whosshirdadi?

;p

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    Whosshirdadi?

;p
    Imshirdadi Imshirdadi

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Don't trust everything you read. You may want to find that source again.

We are not currently planning sweeping changes of any kind to Shiradi Champion.

(Double Rainbow of course continues to evolve.)
    Perhaps not but why continue to screw anyone not playing a WF? Did we somehow end up with a group of 12yo dev's who think robots are "<bleeping> awesome!" and anyone else needs to reroll? THis is supposed to be Dungeons and Dragons not Robots and Rerolls.

since they destroyed wizard with nerfing most spells and lowering damage I do what I do with most arcanes. Mothball them till they stop screwing over casters.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by vampiregoat69 View Post
    since they destroyed wizard with nerfing most spells and lowering damage I do what I do with most arcanes. Mothball them till they stop screwing over casters.

My Shiradi archmage is by far the funnest toon I have played to date, and if the game stops being fun...

With all these nerfs, are they going to make ee gh easier, or what is the point? To make EE unplayable except for a very short list of builds?

Community Member

All i can say is. I'm glad i'm not up on what's epic, and the best caster build ever.
    I'm glad i just like to run around and kill stuff and have fun with whatever party i'm in.

i don't have to worry about throwing temper tantrums because my 4000hp kill now only does 3000 damage.
    I don't have to worry about kicking some other player out of our epic farming group because his DPS doesn't meet up with my standards.

I've had nothing but fun in all the years i've been playing a caster, even with all the epic skilled players out there throwing their advice of what is acceptable and what isn't.

I STILL remember very well getting absolutely screamed at by a bunch of people on a Tempest Spine run early on a couple years ago because I didn't have firewall, and how my enchanter totally sucked.

Suckchanter they joked..

If you die, we won't help you they said.

This kept up non-stop through the quest, with nobody helping me at all.. no healers.. nothing..

Boy, i wish i was fighting in Fw right now!

Then we dropped into the room with the Beholder. i threw a charm on him and he cleared the room of everything, dryads and dogs flying against every wall.

He'd killed two of the guys dissing me, and there's me, with my charmed beholder in the middle of the room with the two experts dead off to either side.

The jeers stopped after that.

Ever since that moment, i played for my entertainment, I don't really give a rats ass what the experts think.

It sounds like the experts have a lot less fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234