Default Stacks of arrows being pulled out of quivers again

You remember the bug with stacks of arrows being dumped into inventory whenever a stack auto-reloads from a quiver? It went away for quite some time... it's back.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    You remember the bug with stacks of arrows being dumped into inventory whenever a stack auto-reloads from a quiver? It went away for quite some time... it's back.
    Yeah, this has been annoying me for past 2-3 days now. I like swapping from Bow to bow depending on Fulisade and manyshot cooldown. When all the arrows get dumped I cant swap due to having no inventory space. I could lessen my inventory load, but im a pack rat :P

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I have been noticing that, but I've long been in the habit of manually hitting the gather button in my quivers. It would be nice to not have to do that any more. *sigh*
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

I have this happen to me too. When I go to shoot at horoth in TOD i pull out my arcane arrows and start using the silvers in my quiver. However once i got through about 600ish it says i started using cold irons (they are next in line in my quiver). And i have to stop, open my inventory, gather my quiver (it puts the remaining 400ish silver arrows that left the quiver for some reason back in), bump the silvers back to the top of the quiver, and start shooting again. Very annoying.