Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Why do people keep saying barbarian lost x2 crit multiplier?

Death Frenzy: Activation Cost: 20 Hit Points. Cooldown: 30 seconds. Expend 20 hit points to enter a Death Frenzy for one minute. You gain 4 strength. You increase your crit multiplier by an additional 1 when raging. Your melee weapons gain 'Greater Vicious'.(+4d6 damage to your attacks while dealing 1d3 damage to yourself per attack.)

Focused Wrath: While raging, increases the critical multiplier of all weapons you use by 1/2 when you roll a natural 19 or 20 that is a confirmed crit hit.

Looks like all 3 multipliers are still there to me.

Barbarians actually got a boost. Its just not the boost kensai got from being centered in earth stance. What happens when people complain that its lame the best archers have 6-12 levels of monk? Turbine makes it so the good fighter builds have to have 6-12 levels of monk as well.
    I think that the critical multiplier from death frenzy only applies on 19 and 20 like it did before. Tested on lamannia before update 19 release.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    I think that the critical multiplier from death frenzy only applies on 19 and 20 like it did before. Tested on lamannia before update 19 release.
    nvm, wiki is not updated...
    Last edited by Ellihor; 12-10-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Cool Pic repost...

Stupid sharing website. Here it is again, highest self buffed two handed damage outside of a challenge or the demonweb.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If that doesn't work here is a link

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/l6av.jpg/

Community Member

Hello again!
    I have been working on my toons since update 19 changed so many stuff with the new enhancement pass.
    Before update 19 I posted a screen-shot of the highest damage on a helpless mob with my barbarian Redsonja in master blitz (My damage was 20.705).

After update 19 I had to recognize barbarians were not the highest damage dealers in the game anymore.
    In fact I rolled an archer myself to be able to get a new screenshot of the highest damage on helpless mob after the enhancement pass.
    I have been able to surpass the highest blow of a fully stacked blitz barbarian using just a single adrenaline arrow on the training dummy LOL

That was my goal, I just wanted to have the best dps in the game with the highest weapon critical hit screenshot (don't care if It's TWF, THF or Ranged).

Congratz to Orgog for his highest greataxe screenshot which will hardly be surpassed by other melees... except arcane archers.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    Hello again!
    I have been working on my toons since update 19 changed so many stuff with the new enhancement pass.
    Before update 19 I posted a screen-shot of the highest damage on a helpless mob with my barbarian Redsonja in master blitz (My damage was 20.705).

After update 19 I had to recognize barbarians were not the highest damage dealers in the game anymore.
    In fact I rolled an archer myself to be able to get a new screenshot of the highest damage on helpless mob after the enhancement pass.
    I have been able to surpass the highest blow of a fully stacked blitz barbarian using just a single adrenaline arrow on the training dummy LOL

That was my goal, I just wanted to have the best dps in the game with the highest weapon critical hit screenshot (don't care if It's TWF, THF or Ranged).

Congratz to Orgog for his highest greataxe screenshot which will hardly be surpassed by other melees... except arcane archers.
    What kind of build, was the dummy helpless?

Community Member

I assume the dummy was helpless because I already killed it a few times trying to get the jackpot screenshot.
    The build is a monk ranger arcane archer

Default Damage!

So now the epic tr process begins. After all that mess is done with enchant weapon from the arcane sphere 3 times I will be going at it again for another damage break. This is going to take some time though lol. I will repost at the inevitable breaking of my own two handed damage record when it happens.

Default Thanks

Thank you! Also as a side note I am glad you are excited about your archer as it is a damaging class of a different type

Community Member

You know, using Morphic Arrows* stance I can see bigger crits for more slashing damage with an arrow than a barbarian or fighter with a greataxe and that's too funny

*(Arcane Archer Secondary Imbue Toggle: Your arrows deal bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage)

Cool That's cool.

You know, using Morphic Arrows* stance I can see bigger crits for more slashing damage with an arrow than a barbarian or fighter with a greataxe and that's too funny

*(Arcane Archer Secondary Imbue Toggle: Your arrows deal bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage)
    I was merely saying you character is now ranged damage. Not melee. I am glad for you if you have the highest ranged damage crit in the game. But as you said, I have the highest melee damage crit in the game as of now. As always have a great day Aviya. I have one question for you though. Didn't you have characters on the Argo server? I remember seeing your name in game years ago. Maybe someone else made a character with the same name.
    Last edited by Robinhood1982; 01-21-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood1982 View Post
    I was merely saying you character is now ranged damage. Not melee. I am glad for you if you have the highest ranged damage crit in the game. But as you said, I have the highest melee damage crit in the game as of now. As always have a great day Aviya. I have one question for you though. Didn't you have characters on the Argo server? I remember seeing your name in game years ago. Maybe someone else made a character with the same name.
    I don't have any toon named Aviya. This is just a forum name.

Anyway yeah you rock as a barbarian and you totally deserve credit for you highest melee crit.
    I was interested in the highest melee crit as long as it was the highest in the game, as it was before the new enhancement. But now that melees are no longer the best high crit dealers I don't care anymore.

Smile Hehehe

It is the best for a melee though that can stand there and take damage or in the case of a blitzing barb that moved to a robe that they don't get hit because of dodge. I see most ranged toons running for their lives because they can't take too many hits. But anyway it is what it is.

Default Etr!!!

1st arcane sphere pl down. 2 to go.

1st arcane sphere pl down. 2 to go.
    zerg harder :P

and make me a sammich :P
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Default Etr!!! Again!!!

2nd enchant weapons done in arcane sphere. 1 to go. Then 3 monk past lives. Heheheheheh!

2nd enchant weapons done in arcane sphere. 1 to go. Then 3 monk past lives. Heheheheheh!
    I thought you didn't tr :P
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Smile Arcane Sphere finished.

3 Enchant Weapon past lives finished. Otto's Boxing 3 monk and 1 paladin, then back into 18 barbarian/2 fighter split. Should be done by next week at the latest. New content needs to hurry up and get here.

Default More tr....

1 fighter, 1 paladin, 1 monk finished. 2 monk and back into original build to go.

1 fighter, 1 paladin, 1 monk finished. 2 monk and back into original build to go.

Nice work. Keep us updated on your progress, I want to know every time you rank up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookyaction View Post
    Nice work. Keep us updated on your progress, I want to know every time you rank up.
    lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast