Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smithyo83 View Post
    nice crit have you ever watched axer's masters blitz video check his combat log at 4.48 for a 44kcrit
    That was in MotU beta on Lamannia though.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

Cool Yeah not live game just beta...

Quote Originally Posted by smithyo83 View Post
    nice crit have you ever watched axer's masters blitz video check his combat log at 4.48 for a 44kcrit
    I saw that vid and it was on beta specifically. My crit is actual live game outside of a challenge self buffed. That is why I posted it as an achievement here. Was a cool vid though... before they brought stack max down from 100 to 10. Beta was the only place blitz could stack 100 times, and you could see that his combat log tells you masters blitz can stack up to 100 times.
    Last edited by Robinhood1982; 07-24-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Default Getting closer!

18 days until expansion. 18 days until a new record and a whole new way to play the game. Exciting times.

Community Member

I usually score crits in 20k range (I have plenty of screens in 19k to 21k range) and I didn't see your post or I would have posted my screens way sooner!

Today I scored a 22,198 and set the new highest record >> #481
    Last edited by Aviya; 08-06-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Default So about that picture....

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    I usually score crits in 20k range (I have plenty of screens in 19k to 21k range) and I didn't see your post or I would have posted my screens way sooner!

Today I scored a 22,198 and set the new highest record >> #481

Why is the photo cropped so much? I cant see your chat log or all of your hot bars... I currently can score a crit that high as well on lammania but not on the live servers. Please repost with full screen shot so i can see everything thats going on.

Default Also....

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood1982 View Post
    Why is the photo cropped so much? I cant see your chat log or all of your hot bars... I currently can score a crit that high as well on lammania but not on the live servers. Please repost with full screen shot so i can see everything thats going on.
    I noticed your archer shot above that pic... as well as your buff bar... it seems you have a bard song going and had a bard hireling in your party in the above pic... This thread was for self buffed damage output. I didnt use hirelings myself for that to make the crit number happen. Also with that kind of damage it might lend me to believe that you had deadly weapons on as well. I am not trying to be a butthead or whatever but it seems that something is unaccounted for in your damage. Like the actual combat log reading as well... like i posted in my pic and highlighted it...

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood1982 View Post
    I noticed your archer shot above that pic... as well as your buff bar... it seems you have a bard song going and had a bard hireling in your party in the above pic... This thread was for self buffed damage output. I didnt use hirelings myself for that to make the crit number happen. Also with that kind of damage it might lend me to believe that you had deadly weapons on as well. I am not trying to be a butthead or whatever but it seems that something is unaccounted for in your damage. Like the actual combat log reading as well... like i posted in my pic and highlighted it...
    Honestly, I think I'd be more gung ho about posting in the achievements forum if people didn't use bugged mechanics and outside help and claim things. It's really annoying to me.

Congrats on the achievement. I've come within 3k of of what you post using master's blitz, yugo pots, self and ship buffs. But never quite hit numbers like that on a non caster.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Community Member

The bard song is from the hireling u can buy in the marketplace.
    So that is selfbuff since u can call it, get the buff and dismiss.

I wasn't using deadly but I had titan grips, tenser trasformation, draconic ferocity and hireling bard song.
    All of them selfbuffed.

Default Sadly...

I wasn't using deadly but I had titan grips, tenser trasformation, draconic ferocity and hireling bard song.
    All of them selfbuffed.
    I don't agree a hireling counts as a self buff. A self buff is what you can do with your character, specifically with your own characters abilities not an outside source as a hireling is or any other person that is not your toon that can come in and help you. I personally only used albus to keep me alive and used nothing else but what my barb could do: tensers, titans, yugo, etc. No damage buff or whatever else was coming from an outside source such as a bard hireling. However if you would like to post for the highest group buffed two handed damage go for it seeing as thats what your damage would fall under... Because i have many friends with bards in game that would love to come help me out with group buff max damage. Have a great one

Community Member

If u use albus to keep yourself alive that's a big buff, right there.
    Because, without Albus, you'd have to use silver flame potions to heal tru and that would give u -10 strenght.
    So albus is a big buff.

Do you want me to beat your 18k without the song of the hireling? Lol easy task. Will post the screen as soon as I have couple of mins
    Last edited by Aviya; 08-06-2013 at 02:35 AM.

All of them selfbuffed.
    That's silliness. Self-buffed means buffs that come from your character, not a hireling. And no, heals are not a buff.

If u use albus to keep yourself alive that's a big buff, right there.
    Because, without Albus, you'd have to use silver flame potions to heal tru and that would give u -10 strenght.
    So albus is a big buff.

Do you want me to beat your 18k without the song of the hireling? Lol easy task. Will post the screen as soon as I have couple of mins
    While you are at it, drop the archer's focus use. Then it might actually be interesting, as opposed to showcase of nothing useful.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    That's silliness. Self-buffed means buffs that come from your character, not a hireling. And no, heals are not a buff.
    Excuse me but what do u mean " buffs that come from your character"?
    You mean items in your inventory? Because In my inventory I can carry a hireling to buff me and that would be exactly the same as having one inventory slot for a planar gird.

I'll post a screen without the bard song just to make u guys happy dont worry.
    In the meantime I had this old screenshot, 20,900 dmg without ship buffs, without deadly but with the bard song. Dont worry I'll post another one without the song soon
    Last edited by Aviya; 08-06-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Excuse me but what do u mean " buffs that come from your character"?
    You mean items in your inventory? Because In my inventory I can carry a hireling to buff me and that would be exactly the same as having one inventory slot for a planar gird.
    How about buffs you can use while soloing a raid. Nice and simple.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    How about buffs you can use while soloing a raid. Nice and simple.
    Fair enough I guess. As you can see I've provided a screen of 20.900 without ship buffs and I'll post another one without the bard song as well soon.

Then it might actually be interesting, as opposed to showcase of nothing useful.
    Bad form.
    The 22k screenshot wasn't meant for this topic anyways but was for the Official-Book-of-DDO-records where it's clearly stated that every possible buff is allowed.
    I discovered this topic while I was posting the screen in the other one...
    Last edited by Aviya; 08-06-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Default Looking forward..

Fair enough I guess. As you can see I've provided a screen of 20.900 without ship buffs and I'll post another one without the bard song as well soon.

Bad form.
    The 22k screenshot wasn't meant for this topic anyways but was for the Official-Book-of-DDO-records where it's clearly stated that every possible buff is allowed.
    To be fair I am not trying to downplay what you did... I am glad that you were able to pull off that crit but this thread was specific to self buffed. I look forward to your self buffed damage pic in the future.

Bad form.
    Bad Form, to me, is using broken mechanics to achieve higher numbers than otherwise possible then bragging about it. Also included within that definition is the concept of invading someone elses thread to brag about your bugged mechanic use while also utilizing tools cleary outside of the boundaries the OP listed.

Shame on you...

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    I just died a little on the inside.
    Can die a little more when you not even alive inside!

*edit* og that post of yours was a a gazillion years ago. That's what I get for being awake at 5am. :/
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-06-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Can die a little more when you not even alive inside!

*edit* og that post of yours was a a gazillion years ago. That's what I get for being awake at 5am. :/
    Ahahaha
    Og. You're so full of fail it's amazing.

Also, Die. Die a million painful deaths, screaming for heals that will never come!
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Ahahaha
    Og. You're so full of fail it's amazing.

Also, Die. Die a million painful deaths, screaming for heals that will never come!
    Nevah!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast