Someone suggested it, so I figured eh, why not right? There's no point in not getting a complete picture at any rate. If anyone has any to add, I'll be happy to stick them in here.
1) Numerous classes are getting new Prestige lines: Artificer (Arcanotechnician), Barbarian (Occult Slayer, Ravager), Cleric (Divine Disciple, Protector), Favoured Soul (Protector), and Monk (Henshin Mystic). This presents new, never before seen multi-class opportunities, even if old ones need to be tweaked.
2) Many casters that didn't get SLAs before get them now.
3) Some classes had Wand/Scroll Mastery and Wand Heightening folded into a single Enhancement rather than keeping them separate. Others still have them as two different enhancements, which is unfortunate, but it should be petitioned to be changed for consistency.
4) Many enhancement lines (Like Improved Maximize) now cost only 6 points to cap out rather than the original 10, freeing up AP for other choices.
5) Plenty of new enhancements for melee to give them something to do other than auto-attack, and other neat toys for casters to tailor their performance to a given situation.
More positives from other posters: