Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Talking

Otto of course!!
    N;othing better than a dancing giant

Oh well, first pick would be Malicia, i would probably follow her everywhere not just in battle but then, with everyone standing still and drooling watching her, we can't really talk about a battle anymore, right?

So my rogue would go with Hazadill: he's a smuggler so there wouldn't be any moral debates about tactics and looting, he has a bunch of hp, he has heals and he can make everybody dance.

My melee guy would go with Jackson Laws: he should be as lawful as me or more given his name, he's the one that takes names and kicks butts if something goes wrong in the brawls and duels so he should have no problem in any fight.

My drow caster would go with Viercha Ettervs: he's the only NPC Eberron drow that's not a pushover, he may be old but he doesn't avoid fights, he doesn't whine too much, he's ready to stand and fight against impossible odds and he has a bunch of useful spells.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

I'd have Nat Gann lead us into battle.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Community Member

Kruz - because karma is a b**ch and my life insurance covers only sunday-walkings around Korthos.

Celimas Villuhne, it's fantastic that one party member can cast the spell that prevent you from die : )

I'd totally follow Mesenger of Pits (Brawnpit's pet) to a battle cuz he's so cool he can summon his wolf buddies (messenger of peaks,plains,prairies) and they can all hunt down and trip,energy drain and dance baddies while you can ride them and ./popcorn the whole fight
    Gimpfest
    Gorlacon 6th life BF Assassin ~ Gyristroula 6th life Human Disciple of Light ~ Reepz 5th life PDK Kensei ~ Gorlaxz 5th life BF Pala
    Orien

Community Member

Why Arboth the great and powerful ko...., erhm.. DRAGON!. Yes dragon, our enemies would tremble in fear...
    (At least temporally disabled from laughter, making them easier to kill)

Or Brawnpits in the "MasterChef Quest". Chef Ramsey would be mincemeat.
    (Note to self; Do NOT eat at Brawnpits!)

So many, so difficult to choose..

Community Member

Arraetrikos, the pit fiend. He would be a best leader. Party members should protect him before he ended to bask the power of the eclipse, then We would be died, and the leader also died, and wiped at last!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    Arraetrikos, the pit fiend. He would be a best leader. Party members should protect him before he ended to bask the power of the eclipse, then We would be died, and the leader also died, and wiped at last!
    It's totally joke. heh.

I would like to be with Celimas, the Cleric of Silver Flame. I was fascinated by her bravery and faith at the first adventure once, and I'd like to have again the momentary palpitating which I felt from her when we was togather. "By the flame!"
    Last edited by Targal; 07-06-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Toven d'Cannith. The guys needs a quest to redeem himself. I know that, deep down, he had good intentions.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    heystack ironhorse

so that i can run along behind him and shout I NEED HEALING. And forget to heal him sometimes... and run away to attack that kobold hiding in the corner while he tries to fight a group of giants. And find that crack in the floor that i just can 't walk over.
    Thank you for that laugh. I needed it.

Kaja Bauerdatter, because she was the first one to believe in me, when I was nobody.

Community Member

Cholthulzz, The Doomsphere...
    Its a nasty scarinf floating ball

Default Cydonie

Because Khyber-forbid some poor hapless troll decides that she looks like easy pickins......or some Drow Stalker makes a snide comment about her hair....and simply because I'd like to see what type of dragon she really is!

Which NPC would you most like to have lead your party into battle?
    Ana Brabener

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    Cellimas, but only if she casts that protection from death spell on everyone. That lady is so OP.
    Congratulations! You are this week's Chronicle Comment winner. PM incoming with a code.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123