Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jalgratas View Post
    Where you guys would suggest GMT +2 timezone would fit in best for after work playing time? Im interested in active public grouping. I like people not hirelings or soloing. Dont care if they are newbies or vets. Id just have humans attached to other end of internet.
    Gotta love when the OP says "I prefer playing with people" and a bunch of the replies are "Get a hire" or "Groups aren't needed."

This whole thread is full of so much reading fail/worthless replies. Props to those few who actually offered suggestions of pug friendly servers at the times the op was asking about.

OP, glad you're checking out Thelanis, I play at all sorts of random/off hours and always see at least a few lfms at a variety of level ranges.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Sneaking up behind you

I can say I think all servers are the same as on Sarlona I sit for hours trying to get a group going or get into one at all hours of the day and night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123