Thread: Some ideas

Community Member

Cool Some ideas

1. Half-elf pack - in DDO market is half-orc pack (500TP, half-orc, power trinket +1str, con, dex), can we have please similar to half-elf? maybe clone (half-elf, 500Tp, magi trinket +1 int, wis, cha) or something another combo

2. pets - little harpy pet and mindflayerling (floating brain with tentacles)

3. gold dice - this one is irrelevant for me, but I saw lot of people crying that VIP have 1free gold dice/week and premium dont...so make compromise, 1free gold dice/month for premium, as tribute that they also pay for game, but not as much as VIP (usualy)

4. adventure pack Forums of Doom - a place such horrible that even devils of Shavarath are afraid to enter. All tombs of necropolis and planes of hell are just picnic palces for families compared to this odious plane. Heroes of Eberron must help House Dev to destroy its nightmares before they enter the realms of men.
    (every character that enter this realm gets permanent uncurable Crushing despair, until he leave and return to normal world, but still Shaken for 1week; bless and herosim works just with 50% efficiency and duration; random debuffs or curses from time to time)
    Last edited by Huldrekall; 07-05-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huldrekall View Post
    3. gold dice - this one is irrelevant for me, but I saw lot of people crying that VIP have 1free gold dice/week and premium dont...so make compromise, 1free gold dice/month for premium, as tribute that they also pay for game, but not as much as VIP (usualy)
    better would be to be able to save up for a free gold roll by not using your daily(silver) rolls. so you an choose to use your daily(one per day) or not use them, (daily count ++) then after 7 days you can do a free gold roll. (only one free roll can be made). not using your silver roll will add to the counter. making a free roll will reset counter. when counter is at or above 7 you get a free gold roll.