Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Sex changes, why care? Not necessary.
    One example would be unarmed monks who want to take great cleave. If you're human and male it works great; any other combination, not so much. This isn't particularly relevant to the enhancement pass, though.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    One example would be unarmed monks who want to take great cleave. If you're human and male it works great; any other combination, not so much. This isn't particularly relevant to the enhancement pass, though.
    huh? are you saying the animation times for female monks' great cleave is different than male monks? I've never heard this. I was always under the impression that sex was purely cosmetic here. Confirm?

Sex changes, why care? Not necessary.
    Uhhh not saying that "I" did this, it was a... friend, yeah. I made... I mean my friend made a warforged and didn't realize it was female until it got hit in battle and screamed like a girl.

huh? are you saying the animation times for female monks' great cleave is different than male monks? I've never heard this. I was always under the impression that sex was purely cosmetic here. Confirm?
    Thread about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Thread about it here.
    Thanks very much!

<and>

Holy *@%$ !!! That's a pretty serious bug/flaw/undocumentedfeature. I'm stunned that the animations for basic attacks and tacticals among the various races and sexes have been allowed to go live before being synced. Either that, or the differences between races'/sexes' animation times and hitboxes and melee reach and all that should be documented in-game. At the very least Great Cleave should list it's limitations in the feat description. If it doesn't work for unarmed females et. al. well that really ought to be black and white when you chose to take it.

Community Member

Can you do an alignment change on the LR boat? I didn't think you could because it was not an inn or something. I might have to test this.

Founder

Thanks very much!

<and>

Holy *@%$ !!! That's a pretty serious bug/flaw/undocumentedfeature. I'm stunned that the animations for basic attacks and tacticals among the various races and sexes have been allowed to go live before being synced. Either that, or the differences between races'/sexes' animation times and hitboxes and melee reach and all that should be documented in-game. At the very least Great Cleave should list it's limitations in the feat description. If it doesn't work for unarmed females et. al. well that really ought to be black and white when you chose to take it.
    Yea, one of the many things that people have learned to live with and therefore don't think about when they try to say that DDO doesn't have a long list of gameplay-affecting bugs.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678