Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Default Kormor's Belt, share your memories.

Title pretty much says it all.

Felt like I could use a good laugh, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite stories involving this wonderful trolling tool.

So about a month ago I was running nothing but EETor Every day trying to get my gear, and it had become rather boring after a while. So to break the monotony in one of the runs my friend came up with a brilliant idea: Use the belt on me right after we step into the Blue Dragons room, where I'm supposed to be handling the dragon myself, while the others take care of the giant. Load in, hit manyshot+epic moment Get dragons aggro, and boom, suddenly I have no buffs. "Huh? Since when does this dragon cast greater dispel? *Sh*tSh*tSh*tGottarebuff!* Why the hell am I dancing?! And then I just hear my friend laughing hysterically, and it hits me what must have happened. *ding* More uncontrollable laughter... It's at this time he remembers he's the healer in this run and his laughing quickly becomes panicked yelling, right before *ding*...*ding**ding*... "SH*TSH*TSH*T!" *ding*...

So, what are some of your fondest memories with this belt?
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Dancing a friend in front of Velah in old Epic, when she was about to breath fire... You know, when fire was actually dangerous.
    His reaction over the mic was hilarious.

Even better, Velah did not actually breathe fire, so he stayed alive just fine.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Abbot. I was in a group, waiting, after completing roids. Twiddling my thumbs until I heard an outburst of laughter and cheering coming through voice chat. Followed by the *ding* of someone dying. It wasn't until this post was made that I realised what happened.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/404529-Templar-Achievements

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theender View Post
    Abbot. I was in a group, waiting, after completing roids. Twiddling my thumbs until I heard an outburst of laughter and cheering coming through voice chat. Followed by the *ding* of someone dying. It wasn't until this post was made that I realised what happened.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/404529-Templar-Achievements
    Haha Very nice.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."