It's been a while since I last wrote, so I thought I'd share a few thoughts and observations.
- I still enjoy the game with all its blips, nerfs, and changes.
- I purchased the new shadowfell expansion. It does seem to go against the "free content for vip" thing, but I don't get this much fun for the dollar anywhere else, so I'll live with it and hope that it helps extend the life of DDO.
- The forums sure are dull anymore. Ren, where are you? Someone needs to breathe some new life into this thing.
- LFM's frequently seem to show groups in progress, and that's generally not the kind of group I'd like to join.
- Emmaline and I should probably start putting together our own groups again. LFM should probably read - Fun, no rush group, all optionals, we kill and break everything! Any class welcome!
- The game seems to have become pretty easy to play on settings below elite. Perhaps that's why LFMs show groups in progress a lot.
- Speaking of Emmaline, the Mrs. and I have pretty much keeping to ourselves in DDO-dom for some time. Our kids sometimes play with us, or other family members join us. Otherwise, we do see Talonkage, and whoever he has with him, every now and again.
- I haven't joined a raid in a long time. I get an offer once in a while, but I just don't know if my laid back attitude will mesh with a raid party these days.
- Related to raids, I'll admit that I'd like to have some of the raid commendations.
- I am slowly climbing up the crafting ranks. I like what I can craft, and I'd like to see more crafting options in the future.
Well, that's it for now. I'll end by saying that I hope I gave you 30 seconds of forum entertainment, and by saying "Hi!" to anyone that still remembers me.