Community Member

Question Can I invite my friends to the referral list later on?

Dear Staff,

I have some friends that want to come play with me, but I would like to have the bonus from the referalls for this. The referral list has been offline for a while now and summer is on its way. We all have a lot of free time and we want to start playing.

So my big question is: Can I invite my friends to the referral list later on and still get the benefits of this? Or do I get nothing at all.

Thanks in advance!

Community Member

This is something I'd like to know, too. However, with myddo gone I think there's no refferal bonus anymore.

Community Member

I've spend several hours searching on google, forums and the turbine site but I couldn't find anything regarding this question. I made a ticket with the same question also, so if I get a reply back there, I will post it here also (if I'm allowed to do so).

2016 DDO Players Council Stoner81's Avatar

The current referral system was broken when everything was updated like the forums ddo.com etc etc, they are working on it (so they say) there is a thread about it here.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    The current referral system was broken when everything was updated like the forums ddo.com etc etc, they are working on it (so they say) there is a thread about it here.

Stoner81.
    I know its broken, this doesn't answer my question.
    Will there be a feature of some sort to add them later on, so they can play right now and dont have to wait another 6 months or whenever the refferal program comes back.

Community Member

Unhappy

I've got an e-mail from the Turbine Costumer Service.

Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting Turbine Community Support.

At this time we do not have an active referral program available for Dungeons & Dragons Online. If we do decide to bring one back in the future, it is likely that it will only apply to newly-created accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    The Turbine Customer Service Team

This will mean that I won't be able to get any rewards for my friends who start playing this summer.

This topic is closed
    Last edited by Skullcorn; 07-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default There also was an offer for a free Gelatinous Cube Cosmetic pet

Every once in awhile I still see the splash screen for it during zone changes. Something like get three friends to join and you get a gelatinous cube certificate.

I never used it. The cosmetic pet does absolutely nothing. But it does look interesting when you put a hat on it. And that is about everything good I can say about a cosmetic pet.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIwasntB4 View Post
    Every once in awhile I still see the splash screen for it during zone changes. Something like get three friends to join and you get a gelatinous cube certificate.

I never used it. The cosmetic pet does absolutely nothing. But it does look interesting when you put a hat on it. And that is about everything good I can say about a cosmetic pet.
    The main feature was 10% bonus points