Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Twf fighter ( that's anything from off stance in fury to s+b sentinel stalwart )
    1-20 : Carnifex, Lit2 khops, triple pos warhammers, crafted holy undead bane before GS
    25 : Dual Celestias, Mornhs, Balizardes, Epic Thornlord, Epic Timeblade for Fom only ,Epic bow of silver flame, triple pos warhammers, pair of coruscating of smiting khops. Epic Templar Bulwark ( trying to get FoT shield ), Drow khops for sentimental reasons.
    Balizarde+Mornh 90% time. Devo will go into Baliz red slot probably, maybe I will get that Fot shortword instead .. hmm.
    EDIT : Also have pair of Cannith crafted ml20 HB silver of greater evil outsider bane khops rotting in bank somewhere.

Monkcher :
    1-20 : Carnifex, Smiting wraps for dummy, something of disruption ( crafted holy undead bane before that ), banishing wraps, made Lit2 bow but it's not worth using in heroics.
    25 :Pinion with 114 devo, Antipode with 114 devo, Holy smiting bow, Sireth, Impellent of smiting wraps, Coruscating of disruption ( gotta make those Mabar wraps but I don't like Mabar ).
    Last edited by Veles; 07-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    My DPS characters have way too many and I am trying to wean myself off of them. Back in the day you were nothing if you did not have a pair of disruptors, a pair of smiters, a pair of WaoP, a pair of banishers, and a pair of paralyzers. Then, you had to be ready for when those did not work. I loved curse weapons until I had them dotted, then changed, but those were nerfed so I am able to get rid of most of those. Luckily, Turbine keeps making some weapons obsolete so the decisions are getting easier.
    I thought curse weapons were buffed, not nerfed. They do damage over time now, if I'm not mistaken, in addition to their regular cursing - what part is nerfed for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brian14
    GS longbow of ooze (main weapon)
    GS triple-fire rapier
    GS Healing Amp 60% dagger (not really a weapon)
    GS holy/shocking burst/holy blast longbow (borked item, still useful)
    GS triple-earth light pick (mostly summoning clicky)
    Holy Greensteel Batman! That's a lot of Greensteel

Stoner81.
    Actually there is more

The same character also carries a Tier II GS kukri (displacement clicky), Vacuum goggles, and Existential Stalemate / Major Healing Lore gloves (Tier III single-shard).

None of my other toons come even close to that. The bard has Min 2 longbow and triple-air gloves, and the artificer (second life) has a holy/holy burst/holy blast GS repeater. So the number of GS items per toon:

Soondar: 8
    Sensate: 2
    Mystaras: 1
    Trapsp: 0
    Aladdeen: 0
    Coinspinner: 0
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    I thought curse weapons were buffed, not nerfed. They do damage over time now, if I'm not mistaken, in addition to their regular cursing - what part is nerfed for you?
    Duration. It went from 1 minute to 12 seconds.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

I carry around a kobold on a stick and I just whack things with it.

The stick is durable but I sometimes have to change the kobold.

Doesn't do good damage to lolth though, takes forever to bring her down with kobold whacks.

Do not use such a weapon on a jelly or blob though... The kobold gets stuck.

It just becomes a real mess. :/
    Last edited by DynaTheCat; 07-02-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Actually there is more

The same character also carries a Tier II GS kukri (displacement clicky), Vacuum goggles, and Existential Stalemate / Major Healing Lore gloves (Tier III single-shard).

None of my other toons come even close to that. The bard has Min 2 longbow and triple-air gloves, and the artificer (second life) has a holy/holy burst/holy blast GS repeater. So the number of GS items per toon:

Soondar: 8
    Sensate: 2
    Mystaras: 1
    Trapsp: 0
    Aladdeen: 0
    Coinspinner: 0
    Heh I know that feel. I've got entirely too many GS on my toons

Araphina: 11 (LitIIbow/longsword, MinII Longsword/HP belt, X3PosBow, SP/Cha skills Cloak,3x Displacement cloaks, 3xEarth Khopesh, 3xFire khopesh)
    Arasin: 7 (+9Int/Cha/Wis/Con Kamas, 10/20/30 Heal Amp Kama, SP/Cha skills ConcOp Goggles, MinIIHP Belt)
    Arathaes: 2 (MinII HP Necklace, 3xposi staff)
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

On all my toons:

@lvl1: Run the grotto for the starter weapon for my toon.
    @lvl4: Run deleras part 1 twice on casual to get two club of the holy flames

Don't take any twf feats.

Pug to lvl 20.

I sword and board the Club of the Silver Flame.

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

I carry many, but I love only one.

Nightmare.

On archer:
    Unwavering Ardency (to be replaced with pinion when I get it)
    Epic Bow of the Silver Flame to break bludgeon DR, though since I don't yet have pinion I also use it to break good+something DR
    Bow of Sinew for the rare evil/chaotic/lawful DR (maruts, thaarak hounds and ghaele/bralani basically)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12