Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    Yep, yet another bug that has been around forever. But bugs that remain unfixed forever are OK because I can get a flying cat pet :}
    Sorry for the sideline it just me, or are those Tressym (the DDO version) just about the ugliest thing you ever saw, or what? I mean, theyre even uglier than the new version of the kobold!

Tressym in PnP (at least in 1E and 2E AD&D) were quite cute. First time I saw one in DDO it literally stopped me in my tracks and I just stared at it for a moment thinking "What is that hideous thing?!? Hey, dude, it's following you!!! kill it!!"

Seriously! To me they look all scrawny and stretched out and mangy and mottled and....well kinda like it just came back from the Pet Sematary. Kinda freaked me out.

Ahem...anyways...back to crossbows and khyber shards....
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Default LOL ohh so true

Quote Originally Posted by Arnez View Post
    Remember: Beneficial Bugs get fixed IMMEDIATELY.

Therefore- you simply need to "complain" about it in the right way....

It's a GOOD THING you need 400 shards to bind a weapon. That beneficial bug unknowingly helps us get rid of all these shards that are taking up space in our packs. GOOD THING they don't do anything about that bug.
    amen my brotha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12