Default What are the new Devotion items to look for and recommended spell list ??

I have a Cleric I have not played for a long time.
    It used to be the recommendations were to find a Superior Potency VI item to boost the healing spell power.
    What are the items to search for in the current game ?

Also, my Cleric is a pure dwarf who is currently level 16. I like being a "healbot". What is a recommended spell list for a "healbot" cleric in today's game ?

Thanks

Community Member

http://ddowiki.com/page/Devotion
    look at the list of named items on this page, I think it should be pretty up to date. Generally, Wall of Wood is a devotion shield, Shamanic Fetish is a devotion/radiance trinket.
    Scepter of Healing and Staff of Fleshshaping are nice items if you can dedicate a weapon slot. Also, we have weapons with red augment slots where you can add a Ruby of Devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Devotion
    look at the list of named items on this page, I think it should be pretty up to date. Generally, Wall of Wood is a devotion shield, Shamanic Fetish is a devotion/radiance trinket.
    Scepter of Healing and Staff of Fleshshaping are nice items if you can dedicate a weapon slot. Also, we have weapons with red augment slots where you can add a Ruby of Devotion.
    Hey cru121 - thanks for the link. After I posted this thread, I got a Staff of Fleshshaping so I have one of the items now. I start doing some research on getting the other items you mentioned.

I ran the Spinner of Shadows chain the other night and my Mass Cure Crit was hitting for around 250 so I did OK. I don't have Mass Heal yet but from what I have heard it takes so long to cast it that maybe a series of Mass Cure Crit followed by Mass Cure Serious might be even better since they can be done quicker. What are your thoughts on that ?