Community Member anatomyofaghost's Avatar

Default FYI Cannith crafted superior stability on docents

Doesn't work. Just tried at incredible expense in essences and resources on an ML 16 min Quoforged lootgen docent with a blue augment slot. My true neutral WF gains zero benefit from this shard and it isn't just cosmetic on the character sheet, I ran into wilderness zones and checked combat log, no benefit to saves as would be expected.

Bug reported (in game tool was broken, submitted with the alternate link) but just a friendly warning not to make these right now.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by anatomyofaghost View Post
    Doesn't work. Just tried at incredible expense in essences and resources on an ML 16 min Quoforged lootgen docent with a blue augment slot. My true neutral WF gains zero benefit from this shard and it isn't just cosmetic on the character sheet, I ran into wilderness zones and checked combat log, no benefit to saves as would be expected.

Bug reported (in game tool was broken, submitted with the alternate link) but just a friendly warning not to make these right now.
    Do you have a resistance item? Resistance and stability do not stack.

Community Member anatomyofaghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Do you have a resistance item? Resistance and stability do not stack.

... I feel stupid now, that must be what it is. I didn't catch any warning in the combat log about them not stacking but I'll double-check that right now. I'm a bit curious why I'm not getting the AC either though, I have no source of deflection either.

Thanks for pointing this out! Just means stability is another utterly useless crafting mod, with the lev. req being so high. I couldn't get parrying onto any bracers despite the fact it drops as loot gen so I thought I was somehow one-upping that with stability which I could at least slot. D'oh.

EDIT: I'm still not getting any warnings about the deflection modifier and it's not applying, but Krelar's 100% right about the resistances, both typed the same so non-stacking. So much for that idea. Thanks again!
    Last edited by anatomyofaghost; 07-01-2013 at 12:13 PM.