Default Bug Issue-Tomb of Shadow King

When you get Nsu to the light room be warned he likes to marry pillars. We were doing it on elite at level and after he was near dead from the light. He said screw this im going to hop into this pillar and marry it. sticking his tongue at us because we couldn't hurt him. not even flame turret or intimidate worked.

Had a ingame gm help us. Bug report was also submitted. So just a warning to all. Nsu loves Pillars.

It's been a while since I've done that quest, but the last few times (several times in 2012) I found that you could kill it without being in the light room. Did they recently resolve this "bug" (I was away the last 6 months)?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-Hawkeye View Post
    It's been a while since I've done that quest, but the last few times (several times in 2012) I found that you could kill it without being in the light room. Did they recently resolve this "bug" (I was away the last 6 months)?
    yeah we attempted to kill him where he spawned but he went invulnerable in like less than a second. this bug is different i mentioned

I wonder why some people get him invulnerable and others don't, I've never dragged him to the light room in my entire time playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I wonder why some people get him invulnerable and others don't, I've never dragged him to the light room in my entire time playing.
    Here is the funny part. i did it 2 times that day. 2nd time i did with a friend so he could have it and of course someone turned off the torch right away. Anyways i went to go get him and of course 0 damage. We brought him to the shrine and before the gate had closed someone had put down a flame turret.

As i stated before he was taking 0 damage. All of a sudden quest is completed near the shrine. i have no idea how nsu died to a flame turret 2nd run, but wouldnt take any from a 1st one right next to him when we first did it. So im clueless how it was completed.