Default Will we get to make 'important' choices in the new expansion?

After playing through the pre-quests and seeing what I have seen, I have begun to question my allegiance to Cormyr. The shadows we fight are a threat for sure, but what if what I am fighting for is not really what it seems to be? What if Cormyr really is nothing more than a blight on the continent of all Fae'run that, indeed, deserves to be wiped off the map? My question I want to ask is, "Will we get to make vital choices in this new expansion that determine the current outcome to your allegiance to Cormyr and to other events in all of the forgotten realms?"

Think of it more as a 'law vs. chaos' issue over a 'good vs. evil' issue, or a 'good vs. neutrality' issue.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by knightgf View Post
    After playing through the pre-quests and seeing what I have seen, I have begun to question my allegiance to Cormyr. The shadows we fight are a threat for sure, but what if what I am fighting for is not really what it seems to be? What if Cormyr really is nothing more than a blight on the continent of all Fae'run that, indeed, deserves to be wiped off the map? My question I want to ask is, "Will we get to make vital choices in this new expansion that determine the current outcome to your allegiance to Cormyr and to other events in all of the forgotten realms?"

Think of it more as a 'law vs. chaos' issue over a 'good vs. evil' issue, or a 'good vs. neutrality' issue.
    Hard to program against not bringing in money and they would need to introduce bad alignments. So there will probably no big choice. Sad but true.