Hybrid View

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar
    Canada,Ontario, GTA

Default Need Help Setting up Razer Onza (360 Gamepad) for use with DDO

Hey guys a while back I picked up a Razer Onza and have been using it with all sorts of PC Games w/o having to use the unwieldy keyboard and mouse style controller (I know some people prefer it but I can't stand it) and so I figured I'd try to get it to work with DDO.

To Start here's an Image of the controller I'm using

So Far I've mapped my four most commonly used abilities (Cleave, Great Cleave, Neg Energy Burst & Niac's DoT) to the colored buttons on the right and some of my more commonly used buffs to the D-Pad (Haste, Death Aura, Tenser's Transformation, Rage)...aka Hotbar numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8 and my movement to the left thumbstick than of course jump is left trigger and attack is right trigger.

I can't figure out how to get my camera movements to map to my right stick it seems to be stuck wants to move the mouse cursor (which I still use the mouse for any menu browsing and what-not)

Other than that I'm open to ANY suggestions on how to make this more effective cause unfortunately the only tutorial I could find that was useful the audio cut out half-way through.

Oh and I seem to recall a post by some guy called southern genius with a pretty in depth walkthrough on gamepad set-up but I can't seem to find it. I'd really appreciate a link to it if people know where it is.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 06-29-2013 at 03:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Not Eberron

Did you try binding a button to turn the mouselook on? Iirc it's default "T".

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.