Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The DDO Chronicle: Issue 50 is now available!

Don't forget to answer the Chronicle Comment by replying below for a chance to win Turbine Points! The winner will be selected after Noon Eastern on Friday, July 5th. Good luck!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

It's often helpful, when soliciting comments, to not have the thread closed. Oops! Thread is now open for your comments.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    It's often helpful, when soliciting comments, to not have the thread closed. Oops! Thread is now open for your comments.
    Comment successfully solicited!

Default Travel Through the Shadowfell?

I would travel through the Shadowfell. Perhaps there are fortune and glory to be found. Just turn yourselves into a shadow and shadow walk... no problem, right?

Yes, bring 100s of shadow walk scrolls when not fighting... and perhaps invisibility scrolls as well to avoid contact.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Yes I would I would take my axe and my clr to heal me HAHA
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

A towel.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

I have a nephew that I'd like to take with me as I travel through Shadowfell, then promptly leave his annoying butt there.

Yes. Metalbone would travel through the Shadowfell, if he deemed it was necessary.

As he is presently on his FvS life, he would make sure to pack plenty of mushroom powder and saffron. And probably an impulse item, too.

Default Travel through

I would, on my travel through the Shadowfell make sure I bring a towel. Because you never go anywhere without your towel.
    Because DDO content is created by hand, some issues cannot be fixed with a global change. We must fix these issues one-by-one by hand with the help of bug reports. This includes:
    Ladder issues: please include the /loc when reporting a ladder issue

Community Member

That warforged needs a skill tome of spot.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Community Member

Default Too much oil

''Did just those shadows move?? I really should stop drinking.''

Going through the Shadowfell? I'll just gut the first convict that crosses my way, then with Shadowform and with my Soul Sealed i'll travel the Shadowfell far and wide listening to the whispers of this "Shar" deity that seems to be a promising patron deity for my so far atheist rogue shadowdancer.

Smile

If I have to, then I have to. But if I can bring anything I want with me, I'd bring a DM or a scriptwriter so they can write me safely home again.

Would I travel through the Shadowfell? Yes, if there was no better way.

What would I bring with me? Ideally, a Sunlord of Aumanator (Or a Morninglord of his Dawn Aspect, Lathander). Failing that, a Sunblade, and a suit of Light Guard or Radiance armor.

The Shadowfell sounds like an intriguing place. Dangerous, no doubt, but intriguing. So yes, I would travel through it ... but I would take my friends too.

Of course I would! There's no place I wouldn't travel through, as I'm a capable adventurer! I would bring with me my best gear and some empty backpacks, hoping to snag some uber lootz!

Community Member

Yes I would. I would take everything I possess, just in case I decide I don't want to come back through Shadowfell!

AJ

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Reluctantly, as much as I would prefer to do otherwise, I suppose my mission would call me to Shadowfell, and I would bring with only that which allows me to continue my holy quest to banish evil.

(maybe sneak in a couple ham sandwiches too....)

Hero
    and Mo Bro H'ro

Default Among Other Things...

Lajandra's Lantern...and hundreds of potions to fill it with.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast