Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Epic Chimera's Fang

With dragon marks going to enhancements for tier 2 and 3 the Chimera's Fang this weapon is now broken. The tier 2 enhancements increase the weapon to +8; however the tier 3 ability that provides the s50% for for dragonmark of the Sentinel is not functioning. Also have a Epic Chimera's Crown and this appears to be working. So my question is will the ability to use the Dragonmark feats remain until you can fix the drangonmark enhancements to function correctly and completely with existing items?
    Leader Apocalyptic Knights Khyber
    Alts Dustia, Fierry, Divus, Serpins, Cognatio, Atrau, Leigharoy, Pinkish, Triturate (Ret.) Harragan, Cynderr, Ginnsu, Cyndder, Calagian, Gorthagus, Bluntaxe, Zarloc, Docbot

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndder View Post
    With dragon marks going to enhancements for tier 2 and 3 the Chimera's Fang this weapon is now broken. The tier 2 enhancements increase the weapon to +8; however the tier 3 ability that provides the s50% for for dragonmark of the Sentinel is not functioning. Also have a Epic Chimera's Crown and this appears to be working. So my question is will the ability to use the Dragonmark feats remain until you can fix the drangonmark enhancements to function correctly and completely with existing items?
    Hmm, that bug was listed as fixed in Maj's thread; i had originally filed this bug the second day of the original preview...
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    Hmm, that bug was listed as fixed in Maj's thread; i had originally filed this bug the second day of the original preview...
    I tried different combinations; and I also submitted a bug report on it on the first day of the Alpha testing as well...it is still broke in the preview.
    Alts Dustia, Fierry, Divus, Serpins, Cognatio, Atrau, Leigharoy, Pinkish, Triturate (Ret.) Harragan, Cynderr, Ginnsu, Cyndder, Calagian, Gorthagus, Bluntaxe, Zarloc, Docbot

I found the thred you talked about; https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-Edition-MKII

I don't understand the "DDO: PBUGS: Greater Dragonmark of Sentinel does not trigger unique weapon property Chimera's Ferocity" ....what is PBUGS? The Chimera's Ferocity works when a feat is selected but the enhancement is still broken...tried multiple permutations. No good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndder View Post
    I found the thred you talked about; https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-Edition-MKII

I don't understand the "DDO: PBUGS: Greater Dragonmark of Sentinel does not trigger unique weapon property Chimera's Ferocity" ....what is PBUGS? The Chimera's Ferocity works when a feat is selected but the enhancement is still broken...tried multiple permutations. No good.
    player bugs would be my guess...but regardless it was supposed to be fixed and wasn't.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Community Member

Default Epic Chimera's Crown Also

Confirmed: I created a new human toon, pure art. With the correct dragonmarks, neither Epic Chimera's Crown nor Fang give any bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmagnus View Post
    Confirmed: I created a new human toon, pure art. With the correct dragonmarks, neither Epic Chimera's Crown nor Fang give any bonuses.
    Weird...I just checked my sorc's Epic Chimera's Crown, and all bonuses are indeed applied. Perhaps only certain dragonmarks fail to upgrade the items? I had the dragonmark of storm.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LevelJ View Post
    Weird...I just checked my sorc's Epic Chimera's Crown, and all bonuses are indeed applied. Perhaps only certain dragonmarks fail to upgrade the items? I had the dragonmark of storm.
    I used I believe Sentinel and did not see any HP gains.

Community Member

I used I believe Sentinel and did not see any HP gains.
    As of July 19 patch, still not working either sword or helm. I equipped and rested just to be sure.

Guardian
    Hero

okay, I messed a bit the the fang last time, for starter if you take both the dragonmark feat AND enhencment line, they sorta cancel each other out, if you take the dragonmark enehncment line only, it kinda work...uintil you log out and in (you still need the 1st dragonmark feat)

also the bonus messes a bit with the Battle engeneer +1-2-3 enhencment bonus

more testing to be done
    Last edited by Gabrael; 07-19-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Guardian
    Hero

Okay... here are some details:

1. Taking Both feat and enhencement Dragonmark line cancel each other out, you end up with a +6 or +7 only

2. Taking Feat only work properly and grant the +10 and associated bonus.

3. Taking 1st dragonmark feat and the following enhencement line grant only +8, it is treated as if you had 3 dragonmark other than the sentinel ones

4. Artificer Imbue Equipment is not playing nice with either of the feat or enhencement dragonmarks lines, it will display properly as long you are holding the weapon and spend your points in Battle Engeneer tree, as soon you change weapon or logout, the bonus is lost forever until you restet three and re-spend points while holding the weapon
    Last edited by Gabrael; 07-19-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Community Member

Default Please address this before release

Devs, please address this before u19 go-live

Default A few more details...

I also did a bit of testing myself, though for me it was more investigating the angle of different dragonmarks having different effects on Chimera's Crown.

Here are my results (note: only done 5 of the dragonmarks so far, will take a little bit longer while I look into the marks of shadow and healing)

-Dragonmark of Finding (Tharashk) - Works with Chimera's Crown

-Dragonmark of Making (Cannith) - Works with Chimera's Crown. Also applies crafting levels correctly.

-Dragonmark of Passage (Orien) - Chimera's Crown only counts the lesser dragonmark, not the greater (meaning only 15 HP instead of 20HP)
    (also of note, the greater dragonmark's teleport SLA was not available, so the Greater dragonmark is effectively useless)

-Dragonmark of Sentinel (Deneith) - Chimera's Crown worked, but (as everyone else has pointed out) Chimera's Fang only counted the lesser dragonmark.

-Dragonmark of Storm (Lyrandar) - Works with Chimera's Crown

All of these dragonmarks were the enhancement ones. Since I'm told the feats ones will be going away soon, I didn't bother with them. Hopefully I'll be able to cover the other 2 dragonmarks shortly.

Hope this helps. =)

Community Member

Default and...

Highlighting this thread again...

Default Bump

Is this a known bug?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarlona Server - Blime | Darkgeddy | Youburn | Northernboy | Lakeside | Toasthead

Leader of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wolf, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.webs.com/

Guardian
    Hero

unknown, I was briefly able to play beta, and couldn't post bug report, nor catch devs when they were online despite mentioning it

not listed in the know bug, no feedback upon it that i've heard of.

Hopefully someone else know different

On live, I as of now noticed I get the +10 intended with my greater sentinel dragonmark, but not the +2 from my battle engineer, ending with +10 only
    Last edited by Gabrael; 07-23-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Community Member

As of July 26th update, neither fang or crown working with dragonmarks.

Community Member

Default Needing Dev Love

As of July 26th update, neither fang or crown working with dragonmarks.
    Devs, please give this a couple hours of your time.

Community Member

Default bump

Quote Originally Posted by Kamode_Corebasher View Post
    Devs, please give this a couple hours of your time.
    and another attempt to hi-light

Read by QA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast