Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default The Official Bladeforged Iconic Enhancements Discussion Thread!

We are currently previewing Racial Enhancements on Lamannia.

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the Bladeforged Iconic Enhancement Tree!

You can also discuss the Bladeforged Iconic here.
    Last edited by SqueakofDoom; 07-22-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    We are previewing Racial Enhancements on Lamannia this weekend.

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the Bladeforged Iconic Enhancement Tree!

We would also appreciate it if you would fill out the General Racial Enhancement Survey!
    i sent this in with the survery but could we please see a reduction in sp cost for the communion abilitiy. Even at tier 3 25 sp is a lot of sp to a toon with only 200-300sp toons. Maybe reduced to 15sp on tier 3.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    i sent this in with the survery but could we please see a reduction in sp cost for the communion abilitiy. Even at tier 3 25 sp is a lot of sp to a toon with only 200-300sp toons. Maybe reduced to 15sp on tier 3.
    I think you are asking for too much. Repair crit is 16 sp. Reconstruct is normally 35 sp, 45 sp quickened. The privilege you get is being able to use it in the first place and it is already cheaper than normal (with I'm guessing quicken for free if you have the meta).

The big question I have is do bladeforged paladins have a way of getting repair spell power? That is the big problem if it isn't already addressed. Could someone post their enhancements here or on the wiki?

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

So what are the per-requisits/level/class requirements if any on the reconstruction SLA? Will my 2 Pali 18 Sorc bladeforged get the SLA?

Community Member

I made a few practice builds on Lam. My fave was a 2 Pal/6 Monk/12 Fighter Bladeforged. The guy was running around centered with a great axe, 25% incorp (ninja spy), like 60 prr (defensive strikes+master mountain stance), +1 crit multi (master mountain stance), ki/concentration based threat gen (ki shout), high threat (mountain stance/defensive strikes) and very high base fortification. I took magical training as a feat and ended up with around 190ish mana without any mana items. To my mind, thats, what, 7 uses of a stacking haste/heal (reconstruct) that you can refill with pots and items with concordant opposition? Not bad at all if you ask me. Thats on top of the top tier damage/prr boost BF get. Frankly, I think its pretty damn good.

Community Member

Default Fearsome Presence doesn't seem to do anything.

See the title. I have filed a bug report too.

Default Concentration Check on Communion of Scribing?

Does the Bladeforged reconstruction SLA (Communion of Scribing) need a concentration check? I tried to test this on my bladeforged sorc. Everytime I use my normal reconstruct in combat the blue d20 shows up and displays my concentration check. When I use the baldeforged SLA nothing shows up, even in combat. BUT that doesn't mean I don't do a concentration check, only that I don't get one displayed. Perhaps I didn't fail any checkes and didn't noticed I was making any. My concentration is maxed and it is hard to determin, if I was hit the moment I casted. Has anyone some infos about that please? Didn't find anything on the forums or wiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadereaper33 View Post
    I think I'd rather get a pony than any of those raid weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaistor View Post
    Does the Bladeforged reconstruction SLA (Communion of Scribing) need a concentration check? I tried to test this on my bladeforged sorc. Everytime I use my normal reconstruct in combat the blue d20 shows up and displays my concentration check. When I use the baldeforged SLA nothing shows up, even in combat. BUT that doesn't mean I don't do a concentration check, only that I don't get one displayed. Perhaps I didn't fail any checkes and didn't noticed I was making any. My concentration is maxed and it is hard to determin, if I was hit the moment I casted. Has anyone some infos about that please? Didn't find anything on the forums or wiki.
    i don t think it have any concentration check, u can face tank ee mobs and sucsessfully heal without quicken
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    i don t think it have any concentration check, u can face tank ee mobs and sucsessfully heal without quicken
    Yep no check but, hope you don't get hit and killed in EE without Quiken the spell is much slower. I use Quiken much better.
    Last edited by Oxarhamar; 05-16-2014 at 07:51 PM.