Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    You run with some odd people then, my experience of posting groups like that myself, and joining others that post in that manner is that you buff every 45-60 mins depending on the situation and quests and depending on quest length get up to 10 runs done in that time. I honestly haven't seen that behavior that you talk about since ship buffs were first introduced and people were oohhing and aaahhhing over level 25 ships.
    Well, that's not my experience, and i don't run with one group of "odd" people, I hop into pub groups and rarely am with the same people. And my overwhelming experience is at least one person is going to insist on rebuffing in between each quest, even if they've still got 35 or 40 min on their buffs after the last quest, and then while waiting for him more people go afk or a new person joins and is offered a ship invite too... all told I probably sit and wait 15 min on average when doing more than one quest with the same pub group before entering the next quest, where there's such an emphasis on hurrying and speedrunning, repeat.

When we skip optionals and have deaths mostly attributable to running the quest so fast and pulling so much aggro all the time, skip ransack or whatever else, I can't help but notice the irony of people who want xp as fast as possible but then waste a quarter of an hour in between each quest to obsessively top off airship buffs and push ship invites at everyone piecemeal.

Community Member

Default From MMO dictionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Daine View Post
    "No BB" means...No Blade Barriers, No Buff Bots, No Berserk Barbarians, No Bad Builds?...
    Sorry, none of the above. "BB" is and always has been defined by every MMO dictionary in the world as Bio Break (aka Bathroom break). Since the term is predefined and in common use it can have no other meaning.

When a LFM states "No BB" it simply means that they will not be stopping for breaks which could be problematic for long quests or a chain of quests..

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Waaye View Post
    Sorry, none of the above. "BB" is and always has been defined by every MMO dictionary in the world as Bio Break (aka Bathroom break). Since the term is predefined and in common use it can have no other meaning.

When a LFM states "No BB" it simply means that they will not be stopping for breaks which could be problematic for long quests or a chain of quests..
    Everyone make sure to go before we start, otherwise just cross your legs or wet the chair.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post
    "No BB" means...
    No, it's more like:

"No, BB. Not tonight! I have a headache."

Default I have the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Waaye View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Everyone make sure to go before we start, otherwise just cross your legs or wet the chair.
    Problem solved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadium_buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Only for half of us.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12