Thread: Adventure Packs

Community Member

Default Adventure Packs

Hey

so since the Adventure packs are on sale currently im thought about buying a few though im not sure what quests give me the most bang for my bucks esp i dont know what quests you can get groups for and what is basicly dead content

i have 800 TP left and am lvl14 currently

im glad for any advice i can get

vale of twilight

necropolis 4: orchard of the macabre

gianthold

If you can afford any of these three, they'll often have groups and the wildernesses will see you through for XP if you feel the need to solo.

If you haven't bought MotU, don't buy any of the packs that come with the MotU standard edition.

If you don't have Gianthold or Vale of Twilight, those are the BIG TWO. Either one is full of win.

Other than that, we'd need to know what you already own before we can recommend anything.

Community Member

i knew that GH will be mentioned here, hehe

currently i only own the catacombs and whatever comes with the shadowfell prepurchase
    Last edited by skully_pirate; 06-28-2013 at 12:05 PM.

vale of twillight must have
    motu - you will need ED and some epic only content, pick whole motu including the druid
    anything that has Epic version. GH, Sentinels, Devil Assault, P.Carnival, Demon Sands, etc.

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

Quote Originally Posted by skully_pirate View Post
    currently i only own the catacombs and whatever comes with the shadowfell prepurchase
    You mean MotU? Shadowfell doesn't come with packs.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    You mean MotU? Shadowfell doesn't come with packs.
    i mean it as i said it

if there are no packs in the shadowfell preorder, then i own nothing but the catacombs

but as it seems, GH is the most suggested and since i already know those quests (i am an ex eurpoean) it might be that what i get, maybe something else if there are enough TP left over