Alright, I have a handful of "I'm just starting to get into epics" Arti questions
1. If I'm the sort of artificer who, even after every buff I can scrounge up to saves(GH, +2 luck, +6 resistance), can barely touch a base save of 30/30/30, does it make sense for me to grab those twists that say "you don't fail this type of save on a 1"?
2. Assuming I don't grab all of those twists, what twists are just gosh-dang amazing for artis?
3. If I have a runearm of a certain damage type, and have a pile of spellpower enhancements for that damage type, will that affect my runearm? Just grabbed an EE Chill of Winter for 30-odd shards. It was awesome, and made me happy, and I wanna know if I should throw some enhancement points at frost-awesomeness.
4. at lvls 21+, will my doggy get more enhancements? or can they only reach 1 dog capstone?
5. What really good endgame repeaters are there? As of right now, m end goal is "epic silver slinger with as many force rituals and ice game chants as possible".
Is this a realistic plan? Are there better things to look for? I'm assuming I also want to make "some sort of cool greensteel or alchemical thing" as well, and I do have a xbow of smiting. Is there anything else to keep an eye out for?
6.Additional, ridiculous question: How do I MAKE a shard of masterful craftmanship? I've got the cannith token, and hundreds of lesser essences. I select the recipe, and I just don't get a lit up "craft" button.