Community Member

Default BB not affected by crit enhancments and greater arcane lore now?

tr'ed my artie right before u18 had played him since they dropped ,spent from u14 till u18 capping eds.my blade barrier critted alot.

Now with all force lines maxed and greater arcane lore am not getting any crits

to test this i went to orchard and killed 500 mobs with bb only not one crit

this is not the way it was before u18 fix this in 18.3

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

In a few weeks NOTHING will be effected by crit enhancements and Lore items, I say use it as a sneak preview of the game becoming less fun. I have it on good authrority* that Lore item affix is becoming "Shattermantle"

*i made it up

Community Member

killed another 500 or so mobs in vale with bb only....0 crits ..regardless of what dev says stuff is still fubared...test your stuff on live before you dismiss reported bugs....

Community Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ericrd View Post
    tr'ed my artie right before u18 had played him since they dropped ,spent from u14 till u18 capping eds.my blade barrier critted alot.

Now with all force lines maxed and greater arcane lore am not getting any crits

to test this i went to orchard and killed 500 mobs with bb only not one crit

this is not the way it was before u18 fix this in 18.3
    Using just a basic elven craft docent and BB, I have been seeing crits. When I took the docent off and reset my enhancements with crits in the force line as my only crit source, they still happened. Maybe not frequently but far better than 0/800.

Community Member

i have a 17% crit chance(8%enhance+9%gal blue dragon armour)115% damage mod+ the gal bump avg damage is 280 to 310

watching damage numbers from the 1k kills never went past my top end average 0 crit damage spikes

pre u18 crits and damage numbers seemed to match now completly fubared

Community Member

Default Very confusing stuff.

What does Arcane lore have to do with taking bathroom breaks (aka bio breaks)? Only players with iron badders or Depends can do a long quest without taking breaks. Yes I have enhanced my ranged critical chance but where does it say no more bathroom breaks?

These rules are getting crazier with every patch!