Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bluejadex View Post
    Ok, question....

There are 2 characters where I deleted them and then remade them, and 1 character that I simply deleted. In the Character Copy Tool, I see the deleted character as well as 2 versions of the characters I remade.

At least 1 of the remade characters I wanted to copy over, but how can I tell which one is which? If the Copy Tool showed you what level the character was, I'd be fine (though maybe some people would need more info), but it doesn't, it only shows the name. Is it perhaps that the original versions of the remade characters are higher up in the list?

Perhaps this is a dumb question (my apologies), but I wanted to try to clear this up before using it.

Thank you!
    Simple copy both

it appears to have copied my three epic toons over that I selected. I'm still getting the latest patch so I haven't confirmed it on the server.

Good work on that, as I've never been able to copy a character at level 20 or higher.

Forum hiccup double post
    Last edited by eachna_gislin; 07-13-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Community Member

Is there any chance to re-copy characters from Wayfinder, if the first try to copy them has failed? Otherwise I will not be able to test the epic content since my epic level characters failed to copy.

Quote Originally Posted by gflash View Post
    Is there any chance to re-copy characters from Wayfinder, if the first try to copy them has failed? Otherwise I will not be able to test the epic content since my epic level characters failed to copy.
    You can very quickly level a new char by using the Dojo, its a door in the marketplace near the trainers.

Community Member Arcanghakhyorsarthel's Avatar

Default underwhelmed

None of my toons from the regular servers can be copied because I get an error that says that it cannot access my player information.

Hard to test something with my toons when I cannot get my toons to Lama.

Is anything going to be done or are the players that can't get there going to have to "guess" how toons will work?

Dev response would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Arcanghakhyorsarthel; 07-19-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    --Thelanis

Thumbs down Wayfinder

Why does Character Copy from WAYFINDER always fail. Clearly this needs to be fixed.
    Thanx

Sorry just a brief question here that looks like it may possibly have been answered BUT I am going to clarify regardless ....

I have Katnyss on khyber showing as able to copy 3 different times ....

Which one do I copy ( not even sure why there is 3 avail )

Thanks for any help
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Default Error

I only get the following message:
    "Error retrieving your game subscription."

I know it's not necessary, but I still want to copy my character. What am I doing wrong?
    There are two types of people: those who need closure.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello! We are fast approaching the second view of Enhancements on Lamannia! (More info about that in a day or two.)

I just wanted to give you an update on the Character Copy situation for Lamannia. We have just reset the Character Copy Tool, so you can finally copy over characters that were marked as "Copied" but were no longer on Lamannia. Since we have not Wiped all characters from Lamannia, Characters that are currently on Lamannia will be listed as available to copy, but those copies will "fail" (according to the Character Copy Tool). This shouldn't be an issue since the 5 Character Copy limit was removed.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    I've used the link posted and attempted to copy toons over, but nothing is even listed as a possibility. Yes, I was/a, logged in. I tried logging in the game, logging out of the game, and so on. I can clearly get into Lamania, and create new toons, but no idea why the copy tool isn't even giving me an option to do anything. Suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12