Hybrid View

Default Epic GH: Can't Get End Reward from Draznok

I did the Return to Gianthold Chain (all 4 quests), but Draznok, the quest chain giver is unresponsive, so I can't get an end reward and others in my party couldn't either.

There is "Bring word to Draznok" in the Campaign System Objectives display and in the Quest Journal there is still "Return to Gianthold: Madstone Crater" open, although I finished the quest and have got an end reward from Hworrl.

I tried to abandon this one, but it says I can't abandon the quest while on this goal.

I retook Return to Madstone Crater and in the Quest Journal it says "Level 14 Quest"...

I will repeat it and see what's happening, but does anyone have the same problem or know a solution?

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarquine View Post
    I did the Return to Gianthold Chain (all 4 quests), but Draznok, the quest chain giver is unresponsive, so I can't get an end reward and others in my party couldn't either.
    It isn't just you. From what I was able to gather, seems like he'll give the quest, but that is it. No one is getting end rewards on Thelanis, nor getting quest advancement.

There are two versions of the Madstone quest, and I believe you get them from different givers. I believe the Epic Madstone giver is near the tavern, facing it from the other side of the fire pit. If you havent already done so, you can try speaking with him to see if that shakes loose anything.
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.

You HAVE to run the epic chain the FIRST time in the order the quest givers give them to get credit for the quests in the chain. this is for both getting TOR flagged and to get your (NEW) named item end reward from the flagging chain. If you want a second (or third or fourth...etc) free named item (epic normal version) you can run the 3 flagging quests again in ANY order to get a random selection of Gianthold epic items (this named item can be any 'flagging quest' named item).
    Last edited by Zzevel; 06-26-2013 at 10:57 AM.