2014 DDO Players Council

Default Baudry chain. How about a work-around?

While Spinner of Shadows was closed, you provided a temporary way to get to the quest Beyond the Rift without running Spinner first.

Since Protect Baudry's Interests is STILL not fixed, can you please provide us a temporary way to be able to run Stop Hazadill's Shipment and Retrieve the Stolen Goods? Thanks.

agreed. I miss Baudry. Its a nice little chain for the lower levels.
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    While Spinner of Shadows was closed, you provided a temporary way to get to the quest Beyond the Rift without running Spinner first.

Since Protect Baudry's Interests is STILL not fixed, can you please provide us a temporary way to be able to run Stop Hazadill's Shipment and Retrieve the Stolen Goods? Thanks.
    Quest setup isn't the same. They really couldn't without auto granting people completion, which depending, could break bravery streaks.

That said, it is really dumb that it isn't opened up again yet.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I just ran Stop Hazadil's shipment last night. I had no issues with picking it up from the Inquisitor, talking to Baudry for his part , or getting in and completing the quest. And opening restless aisles.

I never assumed Baudry was connected other than the npc was reused. Have you guys tried to get in and can't and I had some miracle quest?
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I just ran Stop Hazadil's shipment last night. I had no issues with picking it up from the Inquisitor, talking to Baudry for his part , or getting in and completing the quest. And opening restless aisles.
    You're referring to a different quest. The "Baurdy chain" is a level 2 chain run in the harbor that is not connected to the Restless Isles. At level 10 you go back to some of the same characters to start a different chain, but there is no inter-chain requirement of running one to run the other. The problem is that with the first level 2 quest broken, people are unable to run the other level 2 quests in the non-Restless Isles chain.
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.

No work around, they have to fix it, its been long enough.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Paleus View Post
    You're referring to a different quest. The "Baurdy chain" is a level 2 chain run in the harbor that is not connected to the Restless Isles. At level 10 you go back to some of the same characters to start a different chain, but there is no inter-chain requirement of running one to run the other. The problem is that with the first level 2 quest broken, people are unable to run the other level 2 quests in the non-Restless Isles chain.
    Well, I know a bunch of people joined my group last night because they didn't believe I was in HIPS, so I thought it was part of the problem here. And a lot of people on my channels who had issues with Baudry's being closed stopped caring when they found out hips is working. *Shrugs* There is so much experience at that level(and I say this as a tr that does each one once on elite to get max favor and moves on and still don't miss it), and it's not a critical chain blocking access to an entire area with over 20 quests that I suppose it's probably on a low priority list somewhere. I'd like to see it fixed if there are actually people who for whatever reason love that quest, but I do kinda see Turbines potential viewpoint that it's not all that critical. And I haven't been smacked with insane harbor lag even once since they closed it, and it had been bad.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    And I haven't been smacked with insane harbor lag even once since they closed it, and it had been bad.
    The only insane harbor lag I've been hit with in the last 8 months has always been in IQ, not Harbor proper. Related? I haven't a clue.