Information on the forth coming second expansion to Dungeons & Dragons Online: The Shadowfell Conspiracy Summer 2013.
Collector's Edition - $49.99
Standard Edition - $29.99
Shadowfell Conspiracy Legendary Upgrade - $39.99
Last day of Pre-Sales of the Expansion Pack is August 19th.
I read that to indicate launch of the Expansion is August 20th, 2013
- Wheloon - FR Wiki - Level 16
Currently this wilderness are is listed as coming soon in your Adventure Compendium
Horrors from the Shadowfell pour into Wheloon, a prison city full of irredeemable criminals and traitors to the Crown. In this place, Netherese agents conspire to forge an army out of the Kingdom’s enemies. Masquerade as a traitor to infiltrate the Prison City, fight marauding criminal gangs, and destroy the army before it marches – all the while battling creatures made out of the very shadows.
- Stormhorn Mountians - FR Wiki - Level 25+
Deep in the Stormhorn Mountains, the Netherese Empire prepares to unleash its secret weapon against the Kingdom of Cormyr. Brave treacherous mountain passes through griffon territory and overcome cunning harpy ambushes. At the peaks of the mighty Stormhorns, overcome an alliance of giants and monstrous creatures – only to have to contend with a terrible Netherese secret weapon.
- Level Cap Increase to level 28
Master your destiny and gain new epic feats and spells with three new Epic levels of advancement that let you reach new levels of power.
- Forgotten Realms born characters Iconic Heroes (level 15) with Forgotten Realms Racial and Class Abilites
Jump into the action of DDO with these new prestige characters that start in Forgotten Realms at level 15 and feature unique looks and skills. Each of these classic D&D heroes is a paragon of their race and class and features custom iconic gear, appearance options and new abilities to enhance their power.
Purple Dragon Knight - Human Fighter
Morning Lord - Elf Cleric
Shadar-Kai - Fey Rogue
According to the Developers Diary "Yeah you'll be able to move between Eberron and Forgotten Realms, like going to your bookshelf and deciding which campaign you want your PnP character to play in that night" Ben Schneider
- Erik Boyer Happy Birthday DDO As I have always said, one of the strengths of DDO is great adventures to undertake and that is why I am most pleased to announce DDO’s second expansion titled ‘Shadowfell Conspiracy’ coming this summer! We are turning our attention back to the Forgotten Realms and we are taking you to some new regions in Cormyr. We will be taking brave heroes, level 15 and up, to a foreboding prison city to the south east of Eveningstar called Wheloon, and high up into the Stormhorn Mountains, north of the high road.
- Erik Boyer - AKA Glin - Happy Birthday DDO
- Wizards of the Coast The Shadowfell
- Massivily introductionary Article
- Zam introductionary Article
- Polygon Article
- Added Feb 27 MMORPG Article
- Added Feb 27 Game Banshee Article Includes Officila Press Release.
- Added May 22 Iconic Heroes Developer Diary
- Added May 22 Massivily Article
- Added May 28 WarCry Preview
- Added May 30 Diehard Gamer breaks down the value of preorder here
- Added June 26 Game Trailers posts some new screen shots.